Dominance War Thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look at the sponsers for the contest Epic, Ironlore, and Neversoft to name a few. They sponser it for a reason. Ironlore sponsered one of the cgchat contests before and the winner blankslatejoe was hired on as a character artist. I'm not saying that's going to be happening now, but major companies like that area almost always looking for new talent. Thus, doing well in this competition could open new doors for people like me who are looking for a fulltime job in the game design industry. That's why I'm entering, at least.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
than u gotta bump your concept up a notch, it looked like it could be eaten by the other generals, alive..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

My concept should be fine, especially given that he'll be about 9 feet tall I believe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He doesn't look nine feet tall >_>;

I think its primarily the length of his legs in proportion to the torso that gives him that "short" look. Stretching out everything from the waist down will help out alot methinks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I did some porportion adjustments after that render while i was trying to use up the rest of my polies.

Best answers
He looks like he should be like 4 feet tall, with how long his arms are

he looks like the tiny guy who everyone that knows him is affraid of, but everyone else underestimates and then gets owned.

Like Achillies [cant spell]

he doesnt have that "Im a huge bad ass brute that will own you" or that "Im a tall skinny sob dont **** with me" kind of look.

all in all it looks pretty cool ^^

nice work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that gun and sword was what i was talknig about ;)
he looked nude withouth any weps and just big ass gloves, kinda like megaman. :/
gj but like the other said he looks more like a midget rather than 9 ft, but you said you fixed it so yeah, cant wait to see your skin on him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom