Dog Name?

Best answers
thundercats??
he's a dog. geeeez:p

anyway, thanks alot everyone, I think I'm gonna stick with dende..or Puar...I'll just change the name from time to time:p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mumrar was the bad guy out of thundercats =P he's not a cat, like half snake or something.

Imo, in 5 years time when you're a little older and you take your dog for a walk, your not gonna be too proud shouting "Dende!" or "puar" across the park =/

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Call him pain...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do what i did,

i named my dog,...... dog =/.

Best answers
I say.... Janemba!
yeah can see it now...

"Come here Janemba! Thats a good boy! Play dead! Dont chase the mailman Janemba! Chase cars! Ouch.... You have sharp teeth Janemba! Roll over Janemba! Dont drool over me!"

PS: A pic of the dog would help us decide.... ^^

Best answers
sry, don't have the camera
he's a golden lab

How about Nail???

Best answers
You know, that's not a ver bad ideea:d

But then I'll have to beat him up everyday :p

No, fo real, I like Spunky..:)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Golden lab? Don't you mean a "Golden Retriever". There are three types of labradors: White (also called "yellow"), chocolate, and black. There is an entirely different species called a golden retriever, which usually has long, finer hair, distinctively more orange-golden fur that is white at the roots but golden near the tips. A labrador's fur is typically uniform, is fuzzy when its a puppy, and becomes course and thick (very beaverlike) when its older, which is perfect fur for a dog that regularly swim, as labs are called "water-dogs". Their fur dries quickly, while a golden's is very silky and not as firm, so water takes twice as long to dry and turns the fur into long dipping curtains. The tail is also a giveaway. A lab has a "beaverlike" tail with close skin-hugging fur, while a golden's tail has the same swishy long fur that hangs over the tail.

Sorry about that :D , I currently have two dogs: a black lab named Rocky (male) and a golden retriever named Summer (female), so I know the difference plenty.

In fact, here's a pic of them together (transfixed by a piece of london broil steak my Mom is using to get their attention for the picture off-camera).

Here's Rocky alone; he's a dumb dog, but he's our dumb dog...

And here's Summer, being lazy (but cute)...

Personally, I don't know how thrilled I am about naming a dog after a DBZ character. It just seems to make the dog less a part of your family and more as some cute little living toy...that's just me tho, I'm no one to judge.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm...that looks more along the lines of a white (yellow) lab...I'm not sure what a golden retriever pup looks like, I'll check real quick...

...you know, I checked on google, and both dogs look almost exactly the same at that age. I can't tell, that's an incredible resemblance...I guess you'll have to check with the people you got it from, because they'd know.

Best answers
I got it from some friends

Who said that golden retrievers are labradors

THX to wikipedia
My dog is a golden retriever
labrador retrivers and golden retrievers look alike especially when puppies, but it says that labradors have pink noses....Mine doesn't..so I guess it's a golden retriever

Best answers
You are in love with Namekians right?

lol

Bent on DBZ names?

Judging by that picture, why not Hercule?
Sounds "Doggy enough..." and no ones gonna say its from dBZ either, if u might be worried about why u were acting kiddish calling ur pet dende in the park... like David said.
So, try Hercule. I say there's a resemblance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Call him Shabazz, even though no one in DBZ is named Shabazz.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Name him honz. Or Fronz. If it must be dbz related. Make it HFIL. People actually trying to pronounce HFIL would be pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom