does this work too?

Best answers
I have cs: Condition Zero (i dont have the first cs) and i've had a problem installing ESF. I am a complete noobie and i have no clue how to get esf working. i download it, then when i have to install it and choose where to put it it says "ESF could not be found in selected destination".

could some1 help me out with this.......i hope i dont have to buy half-life

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't play esf with condition zero. Sorry :(. You have to have regular cs or half-life.

Best answers
I am not sure if you can play ESF with CS:CZ, but you're saying that it says: "ESF could not be found in selected destination". It looks to me that you've downloaded the ESF 1.2.1 patch. Go to www.esf-world.com for the ESF beta 1.2 installer.

And I think you might need to buy half-life, but it's really cheap at the moment. And by the way, welcome to the forums.

Best answers
O_O ok in a game and u press num 9 wat attack does that exactly do and how do u figure out special combos for each char help im desperate

Best answers
The "number 9" attack you're talking about are the senzubeans, but since there aren't any senzubeans on the maps, you don't need the "attack".

And about the combos: Read the stickies, they are not to be given on this board.

And welcome to the forums as well.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are sensu beans on the esf river map. There in two places, one is in the river by the bridge, the other is on the other side of the river.

Best answers
thanks for posting back guys.....anyway i just bought half life (lol) 2 mins ago and i have it installed now so i'll see what happends now.

Edit: damn, no matter what esf i download it wont work :rolleyes:. i've tried so many but none allow me to play the game........i feel really bad asking this because i feel like im making you guys do everything for me, but could some1 please post a the link you used to get tour ESF and if you can could you post the link to download your thing of steam????

thanks again for not calling me a stupid noob or something(even though i am a stupid noob) :laff:

Best answers
finally i got it working!!!!!!!!!!..........i couldnt have done it with out your help, thanks. but now i got one more question for you, i dont know if i have the latest version of the game because it's not as "good looking" as my friend's. when i power up you cant see as much light around me and when i fly there is no light around me. also when i run stright i can see through my body(i can see my arms). is this cause i dont have the latest version or cause i lag?????

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
set you video mode to opengl :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom