Does this make any sense??????

Best answers
In 1.3 stamina and ki are 2 different things right???
i mean not that it isn't cool but think of android 18 in the series........
18 doesn't have ki. i think this was th e secondary reason to change those 2

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And your point is.

I dont quite get what you said

Best answers
don't worry about android 18, the esf team will be sure to limit her somehow, because she would own everyone in melee hands down if she just had unlimited ki. Think about it, melee without having to poqwer up, you could telport behind your opponent, double hit him, shoot a gen beam or 2 at him, then rince and repeat. Your opponent would just run outa ki recovering from your hits, overpowered no? don't worry about 18.

Best answers
well i'd say yer she doesn't use ki but she most have a power limit so maybe instead of ki, energy or power , or something along those lines

Best answers
sorry of the awful title but i wanted some attention.
and "barney's soul" got the point

Best answers
That does pose an interesting point. Eighteen runs on an unlimited power source...

Well, maybe Eighteen could still have a ki bar, but she doesn't need to charge. She loses power, but her ki recovers faster than everyone else. Of course, not as fast as charging up, but she can't charge. :)

Best answers
Izzy said:
That does pose an interesting point. Eighteen runs on an unlimited power source...

Well, maybe Eighteen could still have a ki bar, but she doesn't need to charge. She loses power, but her ki recovers faster than everyone else. Of course, not as fast as charging up, but she can't charge. :)
Nice idea, but she would be a "turtle" if this were implanted because she would always have to hit and run, then just keep running until she has enough ki to do something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom