does this link work for you?

Best answers
ok tell me what u see..for me it says the link doesnt exist..but for my friends they say it does...so yeah..im not sure what to do..is it just my browser or what?...try it out and tell me

Link removed

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't work for me, looks like your theroy was correct.

Edit: just did a little test with ie, worked there, but you mean person, you caused my pc to lock up with lag, and all this user did was reboot in disgrace ;(. You shall never be forgiven.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It opened a window with a white background and large black rectangle in both Firefox and IE on my Windows box, and a window with nothing but a brown background in Firefox on my Linux box.

What is it supposed to be?

Best answers
my computer rebooted as well from that............................this is suspicious

EDIT:

I knew it...

wikipedia quote...

"Tabwin.com/Puss.html

The site contains a 9999999x9999999 pixel image of a man holding a paintball gun, an image so large that it can slow down and crash the visitor's web browser, and potentially the visitor's operating system. The URL is not obviously obscene, which helps to trick people to the site."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA XD!!!!
look whos laughing now?

have a warning for deliberately trying to crash peoples computers.

Best answers
the sick part is that you knew...do you know what kind of harm you can bring ppl with that, losing all the unsaved stuff, damaging the computer,formatting...so if I was you I'd delete that link or wait till you hit the wrong guy...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
broli said:
the sick part is that you knew...do you know what kind of harm you can bring ppl with that, losing all the unsaved stuff, damaging the computer,formatting...so if I was you I'd delete that link or wait till you hit the wrong guy...

exactly, im trying to find a moderator with off topic forum powers to do that for him.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
exactly, im trying to find a moderator with off topic forum powers to do that for him.
And it's Maj to the rescue!

Link edited out. Do not attempt to re-post it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Am I the only one who didn't even crash when I opened it in Windows? Windows gets a thumbs up, "Chang Wufei" gets a thumbs down. I was just waiting for someone to say it was some kind of an exploit.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My firefox froze coz of that, my entire computer did.

But did not reboot, and worked after a few seconds again.

HAH!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, didnt lock my computer up. What a weak attempt at sabotage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom