does someone like to make me a ultimate saiyan trunks

Best answers
Re: Mine looks good.

Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
The USS Trunks i did is cool, credits go to Styreta for the SS Trunks in the image, esf team gets credit for there work, i just added my trunks head and edited the skins and body.a little animation , not a good shot but ill make a mini poster for it later.
aint that a head from a bfp model...

Best answers
Re: Re: Mine looks good.

Originally posted by Styreta
aint that a head from a bfp model...
Styreta your right !!!
It's from bfp.
The ussj head is from ryokovv's trunks transformation pack.
I knew it looked familiar.
Hmm........interesting.

Best answers
http://dbz.4players.de/utilities/developer/bfp/models/saiyan/index3.php3
thats a link to the only ultra super sayian trunks models i could find for bfp, none of them really even look close to mine. all i did was duplicate the esf trunks hair a few gajillion times and move and scale the verts till they were poofy. the top left one looks kinda close but my hairs thiner and the middle right one is too cone shaped. if "ryokovv" made the head he'd have credit.

almostdeleted

A
Professional, anyfront view normal pics? And, are you releasing it? I want it. :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
http://dbz.4players.de/utilities/developer/bfp/models/saiyan/index3.php3
thats a link to the only ultra super sayian trunks models i could find for bfp, none of them really even look close to mine. all i did was duplicate the esf trunks hair a few gajillion times and move and scale the verts till they were poofy. the top left one looks kinda close but my hairs thiner and the middle right one is too cone shaped. if "ryokovv" made the head he'd have credit.
LoL o ya i remeber that site. LoL i dled skins from there for my Bid For pwer game.

Best answers
i want that trunks...

that trunks is really cool, i want it, is it actually on your computer pro? or up for download anywhere?

Best answers
yeah that USSJ Trunks is very nice, i want to get my hands on it aswell

Best answers
I was just reading the beginning of this thread and this is a message to the guy making fun of the person who posted this message. Just so you know trunks is not ssj2 in that pic. If he were he wouldve kicked cells ass but he is a USSJ which is the half ssj stage before ssj2 where they grow bulky and real strong but real slo(just like brolli) so before you really know what ur talking abou i suggest you think.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh mistah proffessional for crying out loud!Where can we get that model!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know Trunks never went SSJ2.
But in Movie 9 with Bojack he looked like he ascened.
His hair seemed diffrent than his SSJ hair. But maybe im wrong and
my memory is all blurry bah. Can someone care to post ref
pics of Trunks in Movie 9?

Best answers
Originally posted by preddie45
I was just reading the beginning of this thread and this is a message to the guy making fun of the person who posted this message. Just so you know trunks is not ssj2 in that pic. If he were he wouldve kicked cells ass but he is a USSJ which is the half ssj stage before ssj2 where they grow bulky and real strong but real slo(just like brolli) so before you really know what ur talking abou i suggest you think.
I think we had sorted that out about 2 pages ago :)

Best answers
must have!!!

that ussj trunks is sweet could u post a link to where us trunks lovers could download it plz o and some front side pics plz?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom