Does Phobia affect u while playing games?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ive.. never been scared by a game. But I've been scared by T.V. especially ghost stuff it just freaks me out.(NOT ghostbusters) but shows like "A Haunting" on Discovery channel
Then I'm thinking you just haven't played the right games. :p

Some games WILL mess with your mind, and they WILL startle you.

Try playing F.E.A.R. You'll know what I mean. :p

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i saw the shows from discovery channel too! Freaky stuff with those ghosts :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phobius effects me when I'm playing games. :D

Nah, but I do get annoyed by heights.

Best answers
To think I didnt give Diablo2 a second look after seeing the pics of it a few years ago. I didnt realize it wasnt scary at all till this jan lol.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Eh I dislike cold dark mirky water in games, I downloaded a mod because I got tired of half life ands its water, It was a mod called darkstar or something similar, Where its a spaceship in outer space, The last thing I ever THOUGHT was water on a space ship, not only did the ship have a flood but there were GIANT sharks!!!!
Oh and playing Alien Vs predator 2 as the marine, with headphones on up to full volume and friends decide to try and scare ya. Nothing is worst than having an alien blast through the ceiling and then having a friend poke ya in the ribs.

And the last but not least is Pokemon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember playing darkstar...that was a pretty scary game a lot like AVP.

Diablo2 is not scary.

Best answers
Pffft spiders easy ****. Im am really freaked out by cockoraoches there so scary there way the move and look and ewwww they just scare me the most the little tinys ones no problem but the big suckers ewwww. I've also been scared of big gigantor savage looking dogs hate how they jump on the fence and bark the **** out of you.

Anywho on to game fears. I hated playing fear alone so scary too bad my computers to **** to run it. AVP2 kick ass game kick ass scares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom