does my torso look good i made alot of changes. look

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see no changes...

You do know you can...reply to your own threads right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DUD YOU LIEK MUST NOT MAKE SO MUCHER TOPICS IT IS NOT CORREKT YOU GET HURT IF YOU MAK A MORE ONE.

DER IS NO DIFF.

=P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before:

After:

Aside from the file format, what have you actually changed?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congratulations, big wow. Care to show us? Or would you rather want to make a new thread about it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark you got it wrong man. That is hes big update :p look at RevenDusts post lol the ab thing goes deeper.

So amazing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright Alright, we all had our fun. The main situation about the topic is that he should learn not to create new threads everytime he makes an update. As OP said, you should just reply to your current ones and make sure you don't double post (post twice in a row in an individual thread.) With that being said, I think the model is a bit novice, the anatomic structure of the torso is not accurate. Try searching google for the male-anatomy to match it's reference. That is all.
This is Ice Man, signing off
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
darksniper, cruzharo, your both out of line, stop making fun of the new guy, he might be used to using forums where making new threads all the time is encouraged.

robertkingsland: try to keep all your posts related to this topic (comments, or updates of your model) in this thread.

ice, thanks for your help =] but dont do it too often, cos you know the other rules =[

sowwy man =[

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom