does it work with other counter strike and half life games also???

Best answers
hi i been reading the messages and seen the screens of DBZ ESF and it looks good so i wanna play it ,ive seen i need a half life game or counter strike .
the problem is i can buy half life 1 anymore atleast i dont find a shop who haves it.so does it work with half life 2 or with other counter strike games?????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It works ONLY with Half Life 1 and CS 1.6.

No Source games will allow you to play ESF. Only HL1 or CS 1.6.

You can only use CS 1.6 if it's the retail version. If you get CS 1.6 in a CS: Condition Zero pack, it will not work. Only the retail version will work.

Best answers
ah when i was looking for half life 1 i found this game
half life 1 count.anthol woud this one work?
i hope this si the title of half life 1 :p

ok thx for the information.
looked all evening after this half life 1 game but cound find it in the local store (belgium) il look some more for it.
thanks anyway m8

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I said no Source game will work, so no, CS: Source will not work, and Half-Life: Source will not work either.

You will need to buy HL1 or CS 1.6. You should be able to get them cheaply at most game stores, and if you can't find 'em there, you can get them via Steam as well.

If you're talking about downloading HL1 - it won't do you any good. You need to register a valid cd-key in Steam in order to play online, so downloading the game will not work.

Also.. try not to double post. The moderators here are pretty strict about it. If you need to add something, don't just post again, but edit your last post. There's an EDIT button on the bottom-right corner of each post you make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom