Does ESF support Joypads.....????

DMW

Best answers
Sorry i didnt know where to put this question,i was asking cuz i recently ordered a product of play-asia.com.It allows me to use my playstiation 1/2
controller on my comp games,i already know my other games support it but i dont know if half life does.So can someone help me out here?

DMW

Best answers
No i dont mean super joy or nothing its a ps/2-pc usb converter.I have a friend who uses it.I just dont know if it supports half life.(i mean half life support it).

Best answers
Nope,It doesnt work since esf isnt really a fps,Might work with half life though
The only thing you can do with it in esf is rotate the camera

Best answers
u CAN use a controller. infact i used to use my PS controller just like ur planning to do.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, if you use a controller, it will work. just not as well as a mouse and keyboard..

DMW

Best answers
Really,i know i'll need to get used to it,But thanks,im gonna use my ps2 control.And thanks for the tips,but ill see how much i like it when it gets here next week.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not the fact that esf is or isnt compatible with joysticks, its Half-Life engine itself.

Allthough Joy sticks will work (I had a neat one) they arent the best thing for a First Person Shooter. In the end, it is all up to the prefrence of the gamer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd use a controller too, but the camera turns better with the mouse...so I use the mouse and keyboard.

DMW

Best answers
Couldnt i just raise the sensetivity of the analog stick or dpad?So that the camra turns quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom