Does anyone noticed about bots not working in esf 1.3 open beta, because i have:

Best answers
Bots not working in esf 1.3 open beta, because the bots needs to be updated, it only works for 1.2 versions... So

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It's an "Open Beta", tons of stuff are broken. v1.2.x is the version where the bots are meant to work on it.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
That's a long story. But in short, due to some circumstances the team released weekly Open Beta builds. But stopped after a while. It's not recommended to play the Open Beta at it's current state. It's too buggy and crashes way too quickly.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
That's a long story. But in short, due to some circumstances the team released weekly Open Beta builds. But stopped after a while. It's not recommended to play the Open Beta at it's current state. It's too buggy and crashes way too quickly.
Basically, to make it easier to wait for the final build, they released weekly versions of the game. They stopped because no one could understand that this was an open beta - it's buggy as ****. They got annoyed players, who then insulted them. They decided the stop releasing open betas because their feelings were hurt.

;.;

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
5 years and noone ever noticed that!? What are the chances!

=/

Really? Have people in the world lost all sense of what it means to be an advanced species? Hell, even the technology invented to facilitate sheer laziness would have given you your answer in less keystrokes than you have digits. Initiative. Awesome stuff.
To quote Keith Flint, people like you just fuel my fi-yah! >_<

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not everyone uses Dark theme LOL.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all it was monthly, not weekly.

Secondly we were hoping that people would help us beta test the sucker. That idea failed so sw stopped making open betas. I mean the name Open BETA should imply something other than DEMO should it not?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
First of all it was monthly, not weekly.

Secondly we were hoping that people would help us beta test the sucker. That idea failed so sw stopped making open betas. I mean the name Open BETA should imply something other than DEMO should it not?
Demo = stable version of one part of game ,which devs give people to play , as a engine / mission demo.

Open beta = unstable version of indev team version , that devs give people to test , and report bugs , glitches , technical problems etc. So open beta actually is not meant to be for playing , but testing, to improve it to a level where it's possible to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom