Does anyone in this section even like ESF?

Best answers
Well, I've been coming to this section for about a week now, and I've been seeing that most of the people who post in this section don't post ANYWHERE ELSE except here. Now I just would like to know one thing from the people who only post in this section.......Do any of you guys even like/play ESF?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yayeh, I love ESF. But, I don't play as much as I used to ;_;. I got way too many new games to worry about ESF D;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i liked it back in alpha but i dont play it at all anymore

pepper city for life

Best answers
Maybe when 1.3 comes out, that will be one of your games to worry about.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play it.
Not as much as i used to play 1.0 or 1.1 but i still try to play it for sometime.
BUt somehow the ingame peoples arent always the nicest.(not that im bad :/)
But for now,im just collecting ESF Stuff like Models and Plugins(with or without sources) and stuff like that.

Yai new games or old school games ftw ^^

Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
Quote:
1.0 and 1.1 were the Golden Ages. 1.2 and 1.2.1 are the Dark Ages. Lets hope 1.3 is the Renaissance.
Yeah, I can tell by your signature quote :D.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You might want to define the term "like". I've been around ESF for a long time. While initially the game is what drew me into the community, since then the community has been whats kept me here.

I do look forward to 1.3. Sometimes I wish I wasn't taken off the betatesting team for inactivity. =P

Best answers
Oh, you got taken off the beta testing team? That sucks :(.

Best answers
iv been here for some time i played 1.1 a lot but not really 1.2 not my kinda game now but i love the forums here and i post in lot of section just off topic and artwork most hench having such little postings for how long iv been here

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
1.0 and 1.1 were the Golden Ages. 1.2 and 1.2.1 are the Dark Ages. Lets hope 1.3 is the Renaissance.
Courtesy of me. Quoted the sentence but not the name =/.

I find the Off-Topic section to be more eventful than the other ones. I laugh here, I cry here, I wonder "wtf?" here, and sometimes I wub here. Best section ever (especially since it has all the other sections that I got to like the videogame section and the computer thing.

Best answers
I'm waiting for 1.3, but I don't really care to discuss it. I just hang around offtopic because the people here are cool, and it generally generates the most interesting discussion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't touched it outside of the Beta for probably over a year....But I do actually like it. And this is from a long time denizen of off topic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played 1.1 more than 1.2, but I still play it on occasion. Been playing it a lot more recently due to BTL stuff.

Furr - Why do we think we have the character limit? So people don't post one word spam like that. You could've at least say why you don't play anymore.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
While initially the game is what drew me into the community, since then the community has been whats kept me here.
Same here.

I post all across the board (no pun intended... okay, maybe a little intended), not just in Off-Topic, though I don't play as often as I used to. Mostly in small games with friends nowadays.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's just about the only other game I will play online besides cs source or another mod. I'll just go around pwning the crap out of n00bs and having fights with people on the same skill level as me (that are very enjoyable :)).

Best answers
The fourms are more of a community of people who have stuff in common, not ESF.

Over half the people here, do not play ESF.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats your point? Why are you posting in off-topic anyway?

Best answers
Cause it has to do with the people in this section, if I posted it else where, no one in this section would have seen it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom