Does anyone in here have Berserk- Jap for PS2?

Best answers
I'm looking for someone who has this game, along with whats required to play with it with your PS2 (which probably isnt allowed here so lets not talk about it) Berserk is probably a one time play through game and I was wondering if someone would possibly want to sell it if they had it?

I've been looking around but I don't feel like shelling out 60 dollars to get it to my house.. but if I have to then so be it. But people might have it and could pass it on to me... for cheaper! so.. If anyone has it or knows where to get it and that thing that we can't talk about could you PM me or reply to this thread please? Greatly appreciated, I just got done reading like 634985 chapters of the manga and I'm really hooked into it and I seen the intro movie for PS2 and I'm like omfg dude.. I WANT this game.

Also looking for the naruto games.. the latest ones atleast.

Sound Artist
Best answers
I vaguely remember playing one for Dreamcast, US version of course. If... that helps any. Naruto games, Naruto 4 for Gamecube came out, all you need to play imports is Freeloader. Naruto 3 for PS2 came out as well, you'll either need a Japanese PS2, Swap Magic, or some sort of Mod chip to play it. I suggest looking into the swap, (to avoid any damage to your ps2 from soddering the chip) I usually use "Video Game Depot" to buy import -- anything. GL, enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom