does anybody know where i can find aHUGE map?

Best answers
i like preticularly huge maps with lots of hiding places does anyone know of such a map? if so plz make a direct link for it i will be very happy :D and plz dont flame or spam and thnx!

Best answers
Hmm, quite picky, arent we? I would suggest nc_rats, and maybe nc_battlegrounds (hidden area besides cell ring and water...) I dont have a direct link, but redsaiyan.net should do fine.

Best answers
thnx u guys :D the map is great!
any more? i love huge maps *greedy*

Best answers
I know most the Neo Clan (NC) Maps r big (since i made them) I think the biggest and with most hiding places is Nc_Mario then Nc_cliffs/Nc_cliffsIce... They r all on Red sayin, but some have been updated and r placed on http://www.freewebs.com/taz00/myesfmaps.htm

Best answers
l0l thnx u guys but ummmm i already have those :D
and if u guys are gonna post here then dont tell me about maps that can be found on red saiyan cause i already know them all :D
oh and guys, dont spam like methril i dont want this thread to turn to wich is your fav map ok u guys?

Best answers
no gsf_gottespalast is by far the biggest

it has corin's tower in it and kami's tower and room of spirit and time within kami's tower

when you begin it takes a full teleport to get to corin en another full teleport to get to kami's lookout and to cross the netire map you need 2 to 3 full teleports

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check the link under my signature, over 7 days, it's a huge map. You can't download it now, cuz the webpage is frozen due to bandwidth.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom