Dodoria Zarbon and Cui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I don't know about you, but Dodoria is for sure my 2nd most favourite character, I think he is needed for a decent+ /good namek saga.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm afraid that the three of them are unlikely to make the cut. All three are minor characters with very little move potential, we also have the Ginyu Force, who are more interesting and played a bigger role. It's not that it's a bad idea, if ESF were to have a massive roster, I'm sure they'd be considered. However, I'm under the impression the team are going for a smaller, yet higher quality, roster.

Best answers
I don't care much about Cui, I could care less for Zarbon but Dodoria in my opinion is a must have :O

Best answers
this thread are closed right ?

---------- Double Post below was added at 02:27 PM has been merged with this post created 02:27 PM at ----------

hi
anyone hear me

Best answers
this thread are closed right ?

---------- Double Post below was added at 02:27 PM has been merged with this post created 02:27 PM at ----------

hi
anyone hear me
Why should it be closed?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm afraid that the three of them are unlikely to make the cut. All three are minor characters with very little move potential, we also have the Ginyu Force, who are more interesting and played a bigger role. It's not that it's a bad idea, if ESF were to have a massive roster, I'm sure they'd be considered. However, I'm under the impression the team are going for a smaller, yet higher quality, roster.
ARE YOU CALLING CUI A MINOR CHARACTER!?
  • Cui never died, he faked his death as the series weren't cool enough for him.
  • Cui is the strongest character in Dragon Ball universe.
  • Cui > Chuck Norris.
  • Cui has a technique which owns ANYONE. Watch first 15 seconds of this video to find it out. I mean, Vegeta was a genius in Namek Saga and Cui easily outsmarted him.
    There are much more awesome things about Cui I'm not allowed to reveal.
I'm glad I could provide you with some info about Cui. Now, if you don't ****ing mind, please don't ever talk crap about him.

Why should it be closed?
Because you don't ****ing care about Cui.

Last edited:
Best answers
ARE YOU CALLING CUI A MINOR CHARACTER!?
  • Cui never died, he faked his death as the series weren't cool enough for him.
  • Cui is the strongest character in Dragon Ball universe.
  • Cui > Chuck Norris.
  • Cui has a technique which owns ANYONE. Watch first 15 seconds of this video to find it out. I mean, Vegeta was a genius in Namek Saga and Cui easily outsmarted him.
    There are much more awesome things about Cui I'm not allowed to reveal.
I'm glad I could provide you with some info about Cui. Now, if you don't ****ing mind, please don't ever talk crap about him.

Because you don't ****ing care about Cui.

I do care about him.
characters which I don't care about are Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Future Trunks and especially Goten.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are a DB fan and don't like sayans? That's new.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RACISTS!

But truly this game only includes the Main characters of the Series.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I demand Mr.Satan. He turned into a Sub-Main Character and a big help.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom