Dodge Viper - WIP

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow man, ur skills are really improving, you can almost see a definate flow now!
i can still see a few wasted polies, and ones that need turning. but ur definately getting there, keep it up :D

Best answers

Teh high poly tire. This whole thing will be high poly. I should have the body done by...thursday. Maybe wednsday.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice start m8. But i suggest trying to make better treads, with an actual design, its actually quite easy. There is a tutorial for it somewhere, try searching on google. The body it self looks nice, but i hope you plan to model in the head lights and tail lights, otherwise it will look flat.

Best answers

Highpoly, worked with sum smoothing groups (finally learned how) and all thats left is the head and back lights.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy smokes...thats great! but as someone else said, model the tail and head lights on

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Looks great man.Great job :yes:
Will you going to be skinning this as well?
By the way you are improving :).

Best answers
Viper GTS is betta ;p Tho the new Viper with the V10 is insane.

o_O and wth are you on about U trunks.

Best answers
Once u finished the gts version u can alter it to become the gtrs verion. shoulndt be too hard.

Best answers
Ive never seen the GTRS version o.o I'm more worried about gettin it skinned and stuff more then altering.

wings files dont export out very well, loses the shading it originally had, so Ray rendered it flatshaded for me :) Thanks Ray.

Best answers
OMG OMG OMG OMG, Dodge Viper is my fav. car..... ur my hero :p

that looks f*cking goddish can wait to c it skinned ;)

thumbs up ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom