DOD:Source vid made from a friend

nge

Best answers
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PjNk_2e51WY

Turns out I'm an idiot and all he did was change the music. Regardless, I think it's still a cool video.

I wasn't sure if this should go under video gaming or the videos thread, because it's a video on a video game. If it's in the wrong area, I apologise- lock and I'll repost in the videos thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, that's quite the rip off you've got there. Can't say I like your friend's taste in music though...

nge

Best answers
Well go figure. He'd just told me he changed the music now, and he posted it in a forum before.

My fault for crediting him before doing research. I'll edit my inital post, thank you for the corrections here too.

Best answers
Tell your friend he's a **** for stealing an official VALVe promotional movie and adding extremely dull and annoying music.

nge

Best answers
Please read my edited post. He's not trying to take credit for anything- he just added some music from cowboy beebop to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nge said:
Please read my edited post. He's not trying to take credit for anything- he just added some music from cowboy beebop to it.
Fair enough, but for the love of God, why that music?

Best answers
nge said:
He IS trying to take credit for it since he doesn't mention the original source and actually states that he edited footage, which he didn't..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't care who made it. That song is perfect for that vid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom