Doctor Who Thread - [Spoilers]

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I thought that this show needed a thread, seeing as it is a good show, and it's been around a while. :p

What did you guys think of the 50th Anniversary episode that aired last Saturday?

Also, how do spoiler tags work again? ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Amazing, got new insights of the show, love the actors.
Aye, me too!

Now, if you remember in Season 5, the TARDIS monitor cracked, and there was the voice saying 'Silence Will Fall'. Do you think that was the same voice of the War Doctor? I think it sounds quite a bit like it, IMO.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I thought that this show needed a thread, seeing as it is a good show, and it's been around a while. :p

What did you guys think of the 50th Anniversary episode that aired last Saturday?

Also, how do spoiler tags work again? ^_^
Spoiler tags are like this.
You just have to write [.Spoiler] [./Spoiler] (without the dots)

EDIT: dafuq they ain't no working o.o
EDIT2: Yep spoilers are deleted from forums. I checked my older thread, the spoilers don't work.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Aye, me too!

Now, if you remember in Season 5, the TARDIS monitor cracked, and there was the voice saying 'Silence Will Fall'. Do you think that was the same voice of the War Doctor? I think it sounds quite a bit like it, IMO.
I don't believe so, his voice is a bit different, older even.

EDIT,
it's true;

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm really excited for Capaldi to take over, but I'm still going to miss the eccentric charm of the 11th Doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom