DOA 4 video

Best answers
This video shows alot of combo's that aren't really doable online, but are good to start from if you are a Scrub<-- newbie to DOA =P.

XDest the one doing the combos is a pretty decent DOA player, not great but not bad, he didn't design all these combos as it says, he saw ppl online doing different character variations so it gave him ideas, anyways enjoy i found it piddling around on putfile.

http://media.putfile.com/DOA-Secret-XDest-Combos

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not a bad tutorial... but this vid wins with Huete Ist Mein Tag.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty decent, I didn't know Bass had any (good) combos. Also the 80% damage/21 hitter was incrediable. Good vid :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The biggest problem with DOA, especially online, are its programming kinks. It's too competitive for one, and it's so god damn annoying when you're hit, it's like the developers deliberately inserted this flaw so the players can't fight back whatsoever when they are being hit. It's ridiculous. Sometimes you can't even block, and the countering buttons are idiotic, as it has to be timed at the right moment, you'll find it working rarely if your opponent knows how to get around it. I played DOA: Ultimate, and this game is hardly different. Other than a few new features, attacks, costumes & characters, it's all really the same. The graphics don't surprise me in the least and the physics aren't that great. Offline mode was fun, unlocking costumes can be... if you're interested enough, but I warn you: If you don't want to play an unbalanced game, stay away from DOA4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom