Do you wear socks?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Damn, this day should be remembered for the most pointless threads made.

Yes, i wear socks.
My booger thread wins any thread D:

Yeah I wear long socks, sometimes I wear them doubled because its so cold in here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, these topics get more dull by the day...

Anywayz, of course I wear socks

no socks = smelleh feat
smelleh feat = a huge turnoff if you ever spend the night over a ladies house

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The point was to make as many moronic threads as possible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though I'm wearing a comfy blue pair of socks this minute, I'm just gonna lie and say I'm not and never have worn socks to shake things up. Wearing socks is a perversion of nature, hell wearing clothes is a perversion of nature, and obviously everyone that does isn't normal >_>

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
I'm talking about your comment on the forums being flooded with pointless threads.
Err... uhhh.... yeah, i knew that. I was just testing ya. hahahhhaha!!!! Congrats, you past the test, you get a pickle. ;)

So Im on topic...

I reward ankle socks another point. So now ankles are up like 35,000 to 0 or something like that.

Best answers
yeah i wear sock im wearing them this very moment and probably sleep with them on

and use them again when i wake up

Best answers
I only wear socks if I'm going somewhere that day. If I'm staying home all day, fuzzy home slippers ftw

And none of that ankle sock bs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually only wear socks when I'm cold, and when I go out. And they always be long socks. Ankle socks is teh lose. :no:

Best answers
Now why did you go off and revive a dead thread buddy? Try not to do that anymore, since the mods will be on ya. And since im telling you this, they will most likely yell at me for acting like one.

Best answers
It's not dead, really. But I'm sure Pride would like this thread to just DIE.

A thread is not considered dead until it's 2 weeks old... although, since this thread is pointless spam, it should, in theory, die 2 days after its creation.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How dare you call this a pointless thread. I pourned my magnificient heart and soul into this topic, and this is how you treat it?

Yes, you beautiful Lord of the Universe, you. I wear socks.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Wait....you call yourself the Lord of the Universe yet in your sig you have a quote that suspects that the universe is queer. So that must mean that you consider yourself the Lord of a Queer Universe. Now say "I'm the Lord of a Queer Universe" out loud and you'll probably see what's wrong with that. :p

I wear socks. Long ones. But not to bed. Only outside of my bed. And outside of the shower obvously......having a shower wearing only socks would be pretty weird.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Queer means weird. If you think the universe is homosexual, you sir are projecting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Now why did you go off and revive a dead thread buddy? Try not to do that anymore, since the mods will be on ya. And since im telling you this, they will most likely yell at me for acting like one.
'fraid so. Rogue modding followed by an admission that you know you shouldn't be doing so is still rogue modding (or spam depending on how you look at it). Besides, the thread wasn't dead anyway. Warning.

Best answers
Yes, I wear socks.

Hey Zeo, how about for your next thread, the new question would be "how many eyes do you have" or "do you breath?"

Best answers
Ravendust said:
'fraid so. Rogue modding followed by an admission that you know you shouldn't be doing so is still rogue modding (or spam depending on how you look at it). Besides, the thread wasn't dead anyway. Warning.
Poopie... how many warnings is that so far anyway?

I thought it was dead after 5 days or so, not 2 weeks. Thats sad, i dont even know whats considered spam anymore.

Woot!!! Ankle socks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom