• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

daaaamn long time no see

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snap. Dask posted. This forum is still alive, and the same members are still on, even new, so I don't think it's dying, even if it has a very little community at the moment. Just wait until 2.3 is actually released.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snap. Dask posted. This forum is still alive, and the same members are still on, even new, so I don't think it's dying, even if it has a very little community at the moment. Just wait until 2.3 is actually released.
if 1.3 is our crutch than the team is gonna have to do everything exactly the way it should be. which means listening to us. history has kinda shown that they dont, even if they are putting in more effort now they probably wont get the important things that we say.

no offense at all intended, but im not gonna get my hopes up

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well heres my 2 cents, although theres another thread quite similar to this one, regarding the mod in the same sence. As for the forum, I still have it on my favorites and I do take a look once a week. I don't have the time I used to have to just hang out and post like a maniac. But I haven't forgotten about ESF at all. Still one of the best mods ever! As for the forum, it will never be lonely here. Its far from dead. Anyways, Have a happy holiday everyone!

Best answers
Wow i havn't posted here in years. I miss you guys.

Back in the day of sprite beams and no transformations, the community was thriving. I wouldn't say it's ESF's fault, because I'm still amazed at how well this mod is doing.. even with Half-Life aging, i'm sure people are quite surprised as to how many people still play the game.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow i havn't posted here in years. I miss you guys.

Back in the day of sprite beams and no transformations, the community was thriving. I wouldn't say it's ESF's fault, because I'm still amazed at how well this mod is doing.. even with Half-Life aging, i'm sure people are quite surprised as to how many people still play the game.
The beams are still sprites you know ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom