DO you thing DBZ the movie is going to came out ?

Best answers
There will never be a DBZ movie with actors on the "big screens"
cuz they can't but 276 episodes in 1 hour....or even if they would make a real life movie 4 each saga...it wouldn't be the same....and with real life actor would be kinda sucky...i mean...1 thing is whit anime characters and the other with real life characters....and I read in a magazine something about this thing...and they called don't really remember where 2 see if they have a DBZ movie comming on the cinema, and they sad that it is fake.....I think this is another thing just like DragonBall AF

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright I think Im going to make a DBZ movie when I get out of College. Who would want to help me? Im sure we could do something better then Spielberg....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOOH MINIME FOR KRILLIN!!!!

Anyway go to the official dbz site and see for urself, they called all the producers and confirmed that THERE WILL BE NO DBZ LIVE ACTION MOVIE.

Best answers
Yeah cuz when i heard Tom Welling was starring as Goku and the fight scenes were going to be like the matrix i told myself they are gonna give dbz a bad name if they countinue but they can't cuz they kick out Akira!! can you belive the creatoe of the Dragonball series kicked out of the real-live production of his own show!!! ;(

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Goku45 said:
Yeah cuz when i heard Tom Welling was starring as Goku and the fight scenes were going to be like the matrix i told myself they are gonna give dbz a bad name if they countinue but they can't cuz they kick out Akira!! can you belive the creatoe of the Dragonball series kicked out of the real-live production of his own show!!! ;(
Toriyama probably doesn't even want anything to do with DBZ anymore.

Best answers
True but just think if it was not for GT maybe just maybe The Dragonball Seires would be as popular as Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DragonDude said:
There will never be a DBZ live-action movie. If there ever is, I'll eat my hat.

(Ha, I don't have a hat!)
Thanks for making Zelda Humples man I requested it if you didn't notice. =D

Anyways. I DOUBT there will be a DBZ RL movie. But, who knows, it might come out. I heard about this like 3-6 years ago though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jakut said:
WOOH MINIME FOR KRILLIN!!!!

Anyway go to the official dbz site and see for urself, they called all the producers and confirmed that THERE WILL BE NO DBZ LIVE ACTION MOVIE.
*goes to website*

*reads article heading*

*sees UNCONFIRMED*

*laughs at everyone*

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't Know but I was thing about making a dbz on ESF all sagas and fight recording battles whit a litel magic :) and the ESF ariving of raditz will be done and all the sagas
But not now maybe later :)

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know who could play SSJ 3 goku..
Ben Affleck!

Best answers
ok....it's time 4 me 2 put an end to this fake
ILM ON DBZ LIVE ACTION MOVIE by Otherworld Steve

I decided to follow up a bit more regarding the rumored live action Dragon Ball/Z movie. One persistent rumor has been that "George Lucas' CGI company ILM has signed a contract to do the special effects."

Today I called Ellen Pasternack, Public Relations for ILM. I asked her if the rumor was true; if ILM was brought on board to provide the special effects for the Dragon Ball/Z live action movie. Ms. Pasternack's reply was that it had been mentioned, but ILM never officially signed off on anything and it never came to be. She also commented that, as far as she knows, the film is not being made.

So there you have it, folks. Another death nail in the DBZ live action movie coffin. That isn't to say that the film will never be made. There are other major studios besides FOX and other effects houses aside from ILM. Who knows ... maybe Wetta will snag this property to go along with the Evangelion live action movie. Only time will tell.

Edit: I just want to clarify that a.) FUNimation Productions has absolutely nothing to do with the concept/licensing for a Dragon Ball/Z live action movie. They hold the license for the anime/games/merchandise only, and b.) this website is NOT an official FUNimation website. It is just a promotional website for Kyle Hebert and goes beyond his association with FUNimation. I hope that clears some things up.

NO LIFE IN THE "DRAGONBALL" LIVE ACTION MOVIE? by Otherworld Steve

I literally JUST got off the phone with FOX Studios in Los Angeles, CA. I asked outright about the upcoming live action Dragon Ball/Z movie.

This is exactly what I was told by my contact:

"The Dragon Ball Z movie? We don't have that. I 've got a lot of calls about that so I called around [the studio]. We won't be making that [movie]."

So there you have it, folks. That is the OFFICIAL story from FOX. I know some of you may be disappointed, but I also think it's a blessing.
So there u have it...I am tired of noobs saying:OMFG U DONT KNOW A THING.IT IS GOING 2 APPEAR in 2006.....and if u still don't belive me enter: www.dragonballz.com and select "LIVE ACTION MOVIE"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
ok....it's time 4 me 2 put an end to this fake

So there u have it...I am tired of noobs saying:OMFG U DONT KNOW A THING.IT IS GOING 2 APPEAR in 2006.....and if u still don't belive me enter: www.dragonballz.com and select "LIVE ACTION MOVIE"
ZEE ARTICLE! IT IZ T3H UNCONFIRMED! OMG!

Yeah. Unconfirmed. Not confirmed. No one knows, ok? Don't flash that article around without first saying its unconfirmed...because thats what it is. Unconfirmed.

Best answers
Well...I'm still saying that it will never come out....It would probably suck.
I will not have that DB/Z "magic"...but....oh...oh...I'm getting a report...and we kinda know the ppl playing....this are just some rumors still

And here is the list of the true actorts:
http://www.dbzsc.com/?dbzsc=live_action

C'mon guyz...get REAL this is another thing just like DB AF

as I was saying
"The Dragon Ball Z movie? We don't have that. I 've got a lot of calls about that so I called around [the studio]. We won't be making that [movie]."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
Well...I'm still saying that it will never come out....It would probably suck.
I will not have that DB/Z "magic"...but....oh...oh...I'm getting a report...and we kinda know the ppl playing....this are just some rumors still

And here is the list of the true actorts:
http://www.dbzsc.com/?dbzsc=live_action

C'mon guyz...get REAL this is another thing just like DB AF

as I was saying
Well like I said, we don't know. I remember when that article was posted. It was in may of last year.

this is the last official announcement I heard about the movie from anywhere from ign.com

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/526/526378p1.html

this article is a month after the one on the dbz board. so we never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom