DO you thing DBZ the movie is going to came out ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<_<
>_>
<_<
>_>
good, no one's posted yet.
Lemme be the first to say that there is no, and i quote "no" dbz real life action packed using human with make-up movie comming out. sorry if you're dissapointed, but the movie was either cancled, or all a hoax. They had said to have had the guy who played Wolverine star as one of the characters, but someone said that was a lie. Who know's, maybe they got something planned for the '06 year, but for now, there's nothing comming out, sorry.

Best answers
Even if by some miracle it is being made I sincerely hope it never gets finished because it will without a doubt suck.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know but after the matrix the movie a DBZ movie will be greatewhit theath grafic it will ne a succesc (I d like to see a dbz movie evreone dose)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"I don't know, but after watching matrix: the movie, a DBZ movie with that graphics will be a success."

Yah, but dbz is more fast-paced. The matrix revolved around hand to hand combat being slowed down in certain scenes. Though seeing a "goku" charge a kamehameha in slow motion would be kool, just the special effects and story roles would suck. You know, seeing overly buffed men playing characters from a kid-based show. Not cool, not cool at all.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but even whit a slow motion kick it will still fell the DBZ style and they can do even a super speed batle is simple flying simple again beams simple to make and i don't thing there someone how in not what to sea a DBZ movie

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There will never be a DBZ live-action movie. If there ever is, I'll eat my hat.

(Ha, I don't have a hat!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*gives joo a hat* now eat it!

meh, humplez huv mur klothes on dez furomz den i r du in meh wardwobe. >;o

Hm... never say never though, who know's at the start of '06 they'd start a project of DBZ characters. It might not be in human flesh, but probably highly-rendered models in kickass cgi graphics similar to Advent Children and teh first final fantasy. Now THAT would be fly.

Best answers
I really hope a proper movie DOESNT come out it will take away all the credibility that DBZ has and make it look like a joke. It should stick to being animated if they were to make another movie otherwise it would be a major flop, and is that what everyone wants DBZ to end on?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
There will never be a DBZ movie.

Iyce Da Kidd said:
*gives joo a hat* now eat it!

meh, humplez huv mur klothes on dez furomz den i r du in meh wardwobe. >;o
Next time, don't spam.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
There will never be a DBZ movie.
should of said "real life" movie or something , as with that i could say there were 13movies (not real life movies ofcourse) , but meh

dbz is losing it's interest anyway so it won't be long till it's forgotten by a select amount of the world , which may hamper the point in making a live action movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been dropped by two studios over four years. There is a script but nobody wants it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also you will hear many 'cast' rumors...just keep in mind that almost all of those are derived from fantasy cast lists run by magazines or what have you, and most are fake.

Danny DeVito as Yajirobe FTW!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to bad I thing I am going to make the movie :) need actors lool
I am just joking but stil the movie suld be make by someone like us

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and it would suck, low budget =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope there never will be a live-action DBZ movie. It will make DBZ look like ****.

I would, however, be interested in watching a CGI movie based on DBZ, like Shrek and such. I think that would be pretty cool, and the effects could be much more impressive with CGI than they can with normal animation techniques.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I hope there never will be a live-action DBZ movie. It will make DBZ look like ****.

I would, however, be interested in watching a CGI movie based on DBZ, like Shrek and such. I think that would be pretty cool, and the effects could be much more impressive with CGI than they can with normal animation techniques.
Yeah I was reading all the posts to see if anyone actually said that, and thus came the last post: yours D:.

But, Yeah, A 3-d DBZ movie would of been pretty kick ass.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The rumours were full of holes. Movie Theatres would never EVER want a 4 hour movie targetted at kids. Why? Let me explain something to you.

A 4 hour movie can only be played so many times in a day, limitting the amount of tickets that can be sold in that given day. When the target audience won't be paying for full price tickets, the movie theatre will make little to no profit on said movie. The theatre will make less money than they could have, on a 2 hour movie in the same screening room, that they can play twice as many times, targetted at a broader audience.

Economics people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom