• I had never test a cigar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I plan to smoke in the future

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets see, im a former stoner/drunk, turned computer junkie, its alot safer but you get alot less accomplished in my current state,

i think it permenantly affected my brain hough, ive been paranoid that theres always people staring at me for 5 years straight now,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to smoke: Chronic, Hash, Kush, Haze, everything... now, i've been 2yrs sober :)

:warning: DON'T SMOKE :warning:

Best answers
I smoked/used some sh*t in my life. But I'm sober now so just for a warning
:cry:DON'T EVEN TRY

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there's no harm in trying, the trying the most fun, that's when you get to know the effects of smoking pod for the first time, and that time is the a lot more fun then the upcoming 20 times, ehm..ok. What i was trying to say is, there is no harm in trying, just don't go any further then that. Ok? ok.

Best answers
Ive smoked like 2 times but nah I never liked it ... and never will :p

as for drinking ... :D hmmm lets just say it increses my powerlevel ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i used to smoke but i quit.. this is not an option in the poll.. sum1 edit it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have somehow picked up an allergy with Marijuana. Not sure how but I had a bad trip smoking it for the first time, and have never touched it since. Even if I am around someone who has some or is planning on smoking it, I have panic attacks. Smoked cigarettes when I was 14. Quit like 2 months down the road.. Lol bad habit, terrible stuff. It will kill you. Don't drink either. Tryed it a few times, I hate the feeling of NOT being Sober, it makes you feel like an idiot, when drunk you stand out alot more than you do when your not. It erritates me. So... Don't drink/smoke all. Bad for you ;(

Best answers
Duece said:
god i wish everyone did chewing tobacco instead. I cant stand beer or tobacco products. but at least you dont really notice the chewing stuff till they spit it out. and its not as bad for your lungs just for your mouth.
LOL, have you seen pictures of people with mouth cancer?

Best answers
Never tried a cigar. I was "pressured" into smoking ciggies as a teenager, but fortunately I soon gave that up. (I'm asthmatic).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have smoked a cigarette once, dont like it, I dont like beer either. I sometimes smoke weed though but only when im bored. Its been like a year since I have smoked anything though.

Best answers
Duece said:
god i wish everyone did chewing tobacco instead. I cant stand beer or tobacco products. but at least you dont really notice the chewing stuff till they spit it out. and its not as bad for your lungs just for your mouth.
Yes! Excellant idea! Not only does it taste nothing like cigs but instead of just getting lung cancer we can get disgusting disfigured teethe and gum/mouth cancer to boot! Great thinking!
Oh and I also dont smoke if you havn't noticed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cigars suck, mary sucks, weed sucks..

Ciggeretes and b00z are where da REAL fun is..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I smoke once in a while like twice or once a month...Only using it when im pisst or stressed.Or just plain bored...and Beer??? no beer tastes bad I dunno why people love it so much o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom