Do you play esf?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rawr
when im at home i play ESF whenever im not playing WoW or im not asleep or watching TV, which was quite a bit last week cos i was ill O: i play on the Teamplay.de servers, ie., ESF-World Server #1 and #2, S2k Clanserver. hmm... and i play on zen clan server and kai server and ape server like once a month o_O
btw, im always fake nicking, only admins know when Ness is around [:<

Best answers
I only play when testing, really. I like it and all, and I like the idea of contributing to it (being a tester :p) but I don't really play it for fun anymore.

I'm here for the glory, y'see. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play. I am not addicted to it though :p I am trying to get bettar but Fire doesn't let me.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mostly just join servers and talk to people I know now. Every so often i'll join a team and go on a killing spree. It does kinda get boring after awhile though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
I mostly just join servers and talk to people I know now. Every so often i'll join a team and go on a killing spree. It does kinda get boring after awhile though.
ESF IS A GIANT CHAT ROOM! \o/

It really is >.>

There are times when I don't even fight, I just go to talk to people. >.>

Best answers
yeah i play esf sometimes

mostly on ~Kai~ servers Zen and o_O im bannd from dagsters for some reason....

i used to play alot like a whole lot

once me and $layer Spent two days streight in ||RAP|| Server before it eventualy crashed or we got kicked one of the two i dont remember o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
ESF IS A GIANT CHAT ROOM! \o/

It really is >.>

There are times when I don't even fight, I just go to talk to people. >.>
Reminds me of the good old JK2 days.

I always used to hang out with my fellow clan members. I hardly ever fought, even though I was pretty good. ;3

I was a server admin for our server, so I also spent great amounts of time 0wnzing n00bs. Which is great fun.

Immortality + Force Grip + bottomless pit = Fun

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't really play anymore because of hardware/time limitations. It's still the best mod imo, I used to play it all the time when I could, except on all those pesky EVM servers that flood the Servers window.

2500th post woo!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amnestometh said:
Hear! Hear! :yes:
Adv. Melee too boring eh? I find Simple Melee real fun... to smash ppl into the ground and to exploit here and there.... now THAT is fun :p

nge

Best answers
So lay off the adv. Melee, everyone agrees it's boring. It can be sorta fun when thrown in at certain times but for the most part higher tier players stick to basic melee with an occasional throw for a reason.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How dare you, NGE. Advanced melee is fantabulous. Thats right. Fantabulous. Name one thing better than having to wait for opponent to input a bunch of arrows, only to find out that all of them are random. I dare you. See? You cant. Waiting and guessing is what ESF should be about. Simple melee? Thats for people who like to push or rub up against other players. I think it should be banned. I dont care if its the most effective way to kill your opponent. I dont care if its a gazillion times more fun than advanced melee. It needs to be banned to protect those who cant seem to adapt (even though the simple melee we use now is a crappier version of what we used to use).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i think we can all agree on one thing in this situation.

penii.

and ESF dying. I dont see many ocrana or mystical or SGGK clan members around anymore, if any.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Comes and go ( click sometimes ^_^ )

Every few months orso I get the urge to play ESF again.
In this time you'll find me in a server 24/7 for a few weeks, after which I disappear only to be reborn again a few months later

Zeonix said:
How dare you, NGE. Advanced melee is fantabulous. Thats right. Fantabulous. Name one thing better than having to wait for opponent to input a bunch of arrows, only to find out that all of them are random. I dare you. See? You cant. Waiting and guessing is what ESF should be about. Simple melee? Thats for people who like to push or rub up against other players. I think it should be banned. I dont care if its the most effective way to kill your opponent. I dont care if its a gazillion times more fun than advanced melee. It needs to be banned to protect those who cant seem to adapt (even though the simple melee we use now is a crappier version of what we used to use).
Oke you had your little rant.
not everyone has to like everything about esf and everyone has different opinion, but this thread isn't about your "melee" opinion
Please stay on-topic

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So...everyone can voice their opinion on certain aspects of the game but I cant because its a rant? Alrighty then.

Im playing less and less of the game because it just isnt fun anymore. The game is slow, there are more new players than ever (meaning less competition) and being prepunched in the back over and over again just isnt fun anymore.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Zeonix said:
So...everyone can voice their opinion on certain aspects of the game but I cant because its a rant? Alrighty then.

Im playing less and less of the game because it just isnt fun anymore. The game is slow, there are more new players than ever (meaning less competition) and being prepunched in the back over and over again just isnt fun anymore.
Thread title: "Do you play ESF"

Not Thread title: "Do you like the melee system"

I understand he asked why you don't play ESF, but one post is enough.

To everyone else: If you don't like someone's reasons for not playing, don't try and be a hero and defend the mod, people have their opinions.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If there's newbs on a server, they do come in real handy for pl gain. I'll only ever really start playying my best If I know there's a challenge worth my time out there for me. It's not worth hurting your wrist on n00bs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom