Do you play esf?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i play pretty frequently, only reason ive stayed in the game up till now is because i never play with noobs only people like saru, gon, hybrid and a few other kais and stuff

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
well i play pretty frequently, only reason ive stayed in the game up till now is because i never play with noobs only people like saru, gon, hybrid and a few other kais and stuff
:( That hurts. Alot.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm addicted.... although lately all the good players have left and the server's are full of noobs....... owning a server 50-0 with goku is not as fun as it sounds.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have not played in a while, not since 1.1 unfortunately. I no longer have enough time to play ESF or many other modifications. I used to play very often, pretty much all day when I came home from school. I rarely play though when I have free time, which I play against bots or just roam the maps by myself to look at how well the maps were created and maybe give me a few ideas on making a map for Half-Life: 2.

ESF is an awesome modification that is very addicting which drains your interest (such as playing a song you like, over and over every few minutes not to mention selected loop/repeat). Once 1.3 is released I am going to see if I can free up some time to play it.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I play ESF at about 10 - 20FPS, because of my video card, Its a bummer. But i can play some maps just fine though. But i lag a lot on a server with many people, its really annoying. Especially swooping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom