Do you play esf?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
Testing....testing ;P Yeah I don't play. Kinda like magus I just test. Frankly, my computer wouldn't be up to really playing. Graphic lag is just too bad.
I hear you paying at 20 FPS is a pain XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically if you play 'sometimes' then 'you play'. I ticked the first box.

Wow, can't believe Kama doesn't play, he's on the team and everything o_o

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking about putting "testing" up. But I figured it's kind of like a sub catigory of playing, as is sometimes, which is why i put it up there. I guess to clarify it is yes= "I play on a regular basis" and sometimes is "i play when I have free time and nothing else to do" I suppose. I dunno. And addicted is when you can't get enough of it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play on the gamespace server, though it's become a crappy, untrustworthy server now (If only ozforces pubs did not get shutdown ><). So lately Iv'e been playying on chri's pub, where I end up getting about 170 - 210 ping :(, just able to still play though and do some pwning.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After I quit testing I stopped playing as much as I used to. Ill start playing again when 1.3 releases, but I have it installed.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play sometimes, on my own server (Clan server). I doubt I would play anymore if it weren't for EVM. EVM is the only thing keeping me sane with all the noobs running rampant on servers nowadays.

Best answers
I hardly ever play ESF anymore, don't know why just havn't gotten any "inspiration" to play :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I do not play. The slow placed arrow-melee ruined the game for me.
:S

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I used to play every now and then, but ever since I had to reinstall steam (completely delete it, and it's local content and reinstall), just to get Half-Life 2 to work, I haven't bothered to reinstall it.

What's the point of installing something when it's updated version is coming out soon, besides, I played it with EVM, and it got boring fast, :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i play almost every night when i get home from work, addicted first time i played and still am

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krazy-Killa said:
What's the point of installing something when it's updated version is coming out soon
Who said it's coming out soon? Pain? He lies -_-

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
IT'S ALWAYS SECRETS AND LIES ;( :(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
well i play sometimes but for new players this game is messed up cause you get tossed around by the freaks ~~
and btw the only way to be good is simple meele thats no fun @ all

Best answers
I'll still play every now and then. Not because i'm bored but because I still see ways to improve. I just challenge myself. Like no trans or no swoop and tele only. Because there is just a HUGE gap of skill between the average player and me. Not to brag or anything. :devgrin:

With the average esf player you can just play tricks with like sidehitting, tele down/up or the other way around. They just play in slomotion somehow.
Altho a good ping is very important.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Ravendust said:
My version of soon, is whenever it comes out, ;). Too be honest, I just don't feel like playing it anymore. It's too boring now, especially the turn based melee system.

Best answers
yes but im not adicted like a crazed lunatic... or am i? 13hrs in 7days not bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom