Do you mow the lawn?

What do you do to your junk?

• Let it grow, let it grow, let it grow!!!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I trim it.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • It's more bald than my uncle Bob!

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Force Pit Member
Best answers
The question is as follows: Do you shave, trim, or do nothing down stairs?

I shave it entirely. It's not required by my gf, she likes it trimmed, but I figure, she has it silky smooth down there for me, I'll make it silky smooth down there for her. So needless to say it's hair free.

So, do you let the forest grow? Do you keep it neat and trimmed, and maybe sometimes make animal hedges? Or do you shave it entirely?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I once knew a guy who cared. He cared about me a lot. More than anyone else did in the world. His name was NGE and not even he cared this much.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I once knew a guy who cared. He cared about me a lot. More than anyone else did in the world. His name was NGE and not even he cared this much.
I care this much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Combination of 3.

I don't ahve a trimmer nor the knowledge of trimming, so I shave it completely and let it grow back before shaving again.

It IS that time again though. :C

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Combination of 3.

I don't ahve a trimmer nor the knowledge of trimming, so I shave it completely and let it grow back before shaving again.

It IS that time again though. :C
Ouch? I have to keep up with it or it tends to hurt.

If it gets too long, i use my norelco body groom to trim it down (Best ****ing electric ever btw), and then i use a manual the rest of the way.

How do you shave it when you let it grow back, doesn't that rip and pull and just in general hurt?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ALL OF YOU ARE PANSIES

I rip them out from the root with my bare hands so they will never grow again.

Actually I don't mess with the lawn too much. Whether my girlfriend would want it or not is unknown to me, but I don't get that many chances to show the neighborhood, so why bother.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
trim it with a ninja star.

shaving it all? nah.. killer testicle itch after that.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I live in an apartment building, so we've got guys who take care of that for us.

I have sensitive skin on my face that gets bad razor burn, so I won't dare take it to an even more sensitive area. I do take a pair of scissors to keep things trim after a bad experience with my trimmer pulling hairs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ouch? I have to keep up with it or it tends to hurt.

If it gets too long, i use my norelco body groom to trim it down (Best ****ing electric ever btw), and then i use a manual the rest of the way.

How do you shave it when you let it grow back, doesn't that rip and pull and just in general hurt?
what i'll usually do is if it's a long wait before i do it, i usually trim it with scissors first. then i'll shave.

but if it's at the max length before scissors, i start from the very edges and work my way down towards my cannon.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hair removal cream once a fortnight o/

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
****! I didnt read the first post but voted for the first option. I thought you were talking about the real deal! We dont mow the lawn in holland!

I wanted to vote for option 3.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I like Pelvic Punisher the best, it's what I call it, I believe I got that from Odin? Someone with their name beginning with an 'O' I can't remember.

I don't shave my balls with a manual razor, i could never imagine doing that, I use my Norelco for that, that bad boy doesn't pull hairs, it's by far the best electric razor i've ever used.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm beginning to think that there is no real FP. He's just some guy the Norelco Razor company pays to post here and advertise their ****. Of course, your first post can't be an advertisement, so he posted a few thousand times. I'm onto you.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm beginning to think that there is no real FP. He's just some guy the Norelco Razor company pays to post here and advertise their ****. Of course, your first post can't be an advertisement, so he posted a few thousand times. I'm onto you.
You know, I'll be completely honest.

You're right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom