Do you like Krillin?

DO you Like Krillin?

• Hes teh 1337 pwnage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • he is short and weak, whats there to like?

• I dont really care

• he is ok... i guess...

• Total voters
Best answers
Originally posted by Slash
nah krillin is still a retard....sure he stands up to people....and gets shot right back down....

he shouldn't even stand up in the first place....save himself the pain and energy....
Urge to flame... RISING.:\

Best answers
all flame and no fun make slash a dull boy.....

Best answers
Had Krillen not distracted Frieza on planet Namek till Gohan got healed by Dende..Gohan woulda died.....Goku wouldn't have fully restored before fighting Frieza...and may have also been beaten....or what about the time when in movie 10, when Brolly returns...Krillen saved Gohan's life when the lava was just about to reach him...if Krillen weren't there, and Gohan died..Brolly would have won that fight and prolly destroyed the whole world looking for Goku......knowing just those two times that Krillen did so much, can you still say he's a bad charachter?

He's not my favourite..but he rox :yes:

P.S. besides...he's bangin 18...thats gotta count for sumthin..i don't care how he got her..

Best answers
Originally posted by Chachi
Krillin rocks. The man knows he's nowhere near the likes of Vegeta or Kakkarotto in raw power, but he still tries. Watch him stand up to Nappa during the Saiyan saga and tell me that's not guts. Go see him take on Metal Kooler's robot soldiers in movie #6 and tell me he isn't a tough customer.

He has one huge advantage over Kakkarotto, as well... BRAINS.
Shall we mention the later episodes where he is a complete wuss? :)

Where Mr. Freezy comes back and Krillen senses a huge pwr lvl ... and then says, "seeya guys" .. then there is Cell saga where he doesn't wanna fight Cell (cept that time he defended his girl ;P)
He also never wants to fight Buu...he is afraid of him ;) .. (but he is also brave and tries to hold him off up in the look out) so he is brave sometimes...but he is also a wuss :)

Best answers
Krillen is the man Has always been the man and WILL always be the man!!!!!

Although Vegeta is still the best:p;D

Best answers
Tmisgod, I couldn't agree more :D

P.S. I will admit he has done some cowardly things in his time but Slash..and whoever else points out his more..unbrave..parts in the story..heres a question to ask yourselves...would YOU have stood up to HALF of the things Krillen has?...

P.S.S. Slash..thats an awesome paragraph in your sig lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom