Do you like driving or being driven

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer to drive, I don't enjoy putting my life in the hands of someone else's driving skills. When my hands are on the wheel, I feel more comfortable on the road.

Best answers
Stole our idea *evil glare*

I always drive no matter what.

Best answers
i said i prefer to drive.. because i bought my scooter today and thursday im probably getting my scooter certificate hehe *yay* ^^

but.. i also like to be driven by my brother. fast and good music hehe

Best answers
I prefer driving, but letting someone else drive at night is kind of relaxing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like being driven. I'm an excellent driver and most of my friends are not, however, I just hate driving.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd rather be the car... if you catch my drift...

Anyway, i like driving more.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly

I couldn't care less :)

Driving is fun... but when you're not driving
you can do other fun things

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really don't care, I do either.
There's a few people I know who I'd insist that I drove if they offered, but meh. =P

Best answers
Hmm I like driving, but when ur being driven you can b sleepy/high/drunk or anything and it won't matter..So i'd have to say I like being driven more, also if its not your car you dont have to pay for gas.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually im always passenger. Mainly cause I dont have a License :p I dont plan on getting on either. Im goinna pwn the Bus Driver(s) and the Trains.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love driving my van. I get to flip out at drivers and it's the only time I get to really give some music a good loud listen. Plus I'm a pretty good driver outside of all of my friends (most of whom don't have cars or never have had any, so they treat me like crap when it comes to driving because they have no clue what it's like or how expensive it is to drive them back and forth).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont hate driving i just dont like driving the whole time while my friends get drunk and stuff like that, also i dont like my Life in the Hands of some Freaks.
1. They say they are good like in the, Fast and the Furious - then they suck.
2. They take drungs and drink (sometimes) while they are driving and they say they still can drive - then they suck.
3. I dont like my Life in the hands of them ,cause i dont trust them cause they "just" (couple months ago) got their license.
:\

That suckz, when i got my new car i pace over them :p

EDIT:
Just seen the post from SaiyanPrideXIX.
Yeah that a prob too that the peeps where got NO car, that they always wana pace around and dont wanna pay and stuff like that.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer driving - it puts me in control of EVERYTHING in the vehicle, especially what music is playing.

Plus, I just find it more comfortable to be in control of the vehicle, I suppose.

Best answers
*Shoots age*

I'm 17.. Meaning i cant even start my licance yet. Gotta be 18 :( But being driven is fun.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer to drive . . . I prefer stick, and I prefer fast. SUVs suck, I have no desire to navigate a landship. Give me rice, or give me good old american muscle cars, but you can keep the status cars away.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Driving = teh pwn!

I love my '98 Silver Mercedes SLK230 w/ Red -n- Black Leather interior (15k Miles) Hardtop convertible

&

'00 Red Honda Accord (33k Miles) 6 Cyllinder VTech Engine -- I wanna save up money to "trick" it out n make it all "r0x0r"

Hehheh, I also like to go the speedlimit (especially since I got my speeding ticket :p) cuz it pisses people off! ^_^ There's one place where its a 30 MPH speedlimit but everyone goes about 45 on it, so when I go down it I have a huge caravan of cars behind me XD so funneh to see their faces in my rearview mirror all >=O

KyoKusanagi

K
I love driving - i just feel really uncomfortable when someone else is driving and they brake really really late or they follow the car infront really close. You kinda start reaching out for the pedals and looking for the Jesus bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom