Do you know what I love about Mondays?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
It means tomorrow is Friday. Ohhhh yeah. :cool: Just wanted to share that with you : )

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like mondays ok

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not sure if trolling or just a bad joke.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Not sure if trolling or just a bad joke.
No, I legitimately love Mondays, because Tuesday's are like Friday's for me. Meaning I have two days off after. If you think that's awesome. I love Wednesday's even more, because Thursdays are not only like Friday's, but I have a three day weekend after. So it's pretty sweet.

I was just posting to share my excitement for Monday's because now that today is over, I can enjoy a nice relaxing two days.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Our Thanksgivings holidays start from tomorrow but due to out instructor getting sick, I kinda ended up with an extra day off today. That would make a today of 6 days off of classes.

Thats some good stuff right there.

BUT IT JUST FRIGGIN STINKS THAT MY AC3 DELIVERY WILL BE HELD OF TILL NEXT MONDAY BECAUSE OF STUPID BUSINESS DAYS ONLY!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Indeed that does blow. But what else is awesome is that tomorrow is my favorite holiday. What isn't awesome. Is I have a mandatory work day tomorrow, which means if we're short they're going to call me in. Though if people call out on holiday's they have to write a letter to the Captain explaining why they called out, so hopefully that deter's everyone from calling out allowing me to have a nice Thanksgiving :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I spend every thanksgiving in my underwear alone eating cottage cheese out of a bucket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom