Do you have screenshots for beta 1.1?

Best answers
So we can take a look at them? like trunks sword,etc

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When the team has pictures to show you, they will show you. If you apply simple logic here, questions like these could be easily avoided.

Best answers
They did have some up on the main page of Vegeta's new attack. Before the site went down of course.

Best answers
thanks buu, and evil trunks,don't talk to me like that ok? your not anymore of an important person than i am,so stop your sass mouth

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Importance has nothing to do with this. I was making a suggestion. What kind of answer were you expecting by asking a question like that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Zilea
thanks buu, and evil trunks,don't talk to me like that ok? your not anymore of an important person than i am,stop stop your sass mouth
:S right now lets get this right.

1. Evil_Trunks is alot more importent then your sorry hide since he knows what he is talking about

2. the team will give pictures out when and if they see fit

mmk?

Best answers
A person on the ESF team is more important than a computer engineer, with SAT 1390, And is on the football varsity team in college?
Let me say you just said something that showed your ignorance. Don't tell anyone who gets sex, works, and is making 85,000$ a year that some nerd who helps on a comp game is more important than an ACTUAL person (note: im not saying im more important than anyone)

Best answers
No one cares about your statics. They will show screens when they want to. They know how to run their own mod.

Best answers
HEY ZILEA....YOU SHOULD STFU....NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR MADE UP FANTASY PERSONAL LIFE!!!
And as for u dissing on the team.....maybe they just like giving to the world out there....they do all this just for appreciation not money or anything else....

AND ANOTHER THING....YOU ASKED A QUESTION AND IT GOT ANSWERED IN THE NICEST WAY POSSIBLE...SO DONT EXPLODE.....HE DIDNT EVEN FLAIM YOU!!!!

Sry everyone its just i get mad when idiots like this go all anal for no apparent reason...

sLoP

Best answers
A person on the ESF team is more important than a computer engineer, with SAT 1390, And is on the football varsity team in college?
Let me say you just said something that showed your ignorance. Don't tell anyone who gets sex, works, and is making 85,000$ a year that some nerd who helps on a comp game is more important than an ACTUAL person (note: im not saying im more important than anyone)
what are you talking about dude? i dont see how this has anything to do with... anything...it might just be the grammar...

anyways, this is a pretty pointless thread, outside of testers, the esf team usualy doesn't post in the forums, they come to the forums everynow and then but they really wouldnt show any pics of unfinished product. they have to work on the mod on there "mod time", when they are working on the mod to get it out to us , they cant waste time on taking pics of something that they could outdated in a few days with tweeks and redo's.
when they finish something they almost always have it posted in a dev-journal or on the site.

and slop... that part about him getting the anwser in the nicest way, sooooo true. i bet hes only a kid anyways, i just got a feel for things like that.
:tired:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
No don;t say taht to him! If he took ET's comment as a flame then who knows what he will think about this stuff!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right, now you have spilled out your crap, let me do the same

I dont care if you a homeless guy liveing on the streets or some computer tycoon liveing in a 10 storie house, you see here we have a systeam, let me put it simpley for you

- Person A asks for help
- Person B gives right answer, the only one you will get off anyone
- Person A shows off how cool he is and flames person B
- Person C comes along and hands out a light and unoffial warning to person A
- Person A now treats every forum member the same, and does not put himself over anyone else, cos he may have a "SAT 1300" or whatever.

;/

Some mod close this for me please

*waves fist at lack of power*

Best answers
Originally posted by Aisha
:S right now lets get this right.

1. Evil_Trunks is alot more importent then your sorry hide since he knows what he is talking about

2. the team will give pictures out when and if they see fit

mmk?
I think Tep ... um Aisha Answered Your Question.:]

Best answers
Wow.........

Thats like the stupid crap ive heard for awhile.....

I think im More important then.....a sewer rat thats about it but man what you said there is just Whoa.... Better watch out NONSENSE COMIN THREW!!

Best answers
before this is *Closed* I just want to say...that evel_trunks didnt even flame you....so i have a question....did you just want to try and see how many people could get mad at you? Or did you actually think he flamed you?

Best answers
lol

Hey Zilea.....would you like to talk to someone now? Want to flame someone else?? I DIDNT THINK SO!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*bnags the esf chat mods on the head*

comeon people, we need some closeage over here!o_O

im looking your way Majin_you (you seem to be the only one on_ :p

Best answers
Im guessing his SAT score was 1390 i dont even know why he would brag about his SAT scores.....Damn.....Sad....

BTW: He was born in 1987 so.....What the hell?

*Ducks and Waits for the Mods to Fire the Gun to Close the Thread* Ahhhhhhh Mommy! *Grabs His Pink Teddy Bear and Hides*

Best answers

Don't tell anyone who gets sex, works, and is making 85,000$ a year that some nerd who helps on a comp game is more important than an ACTUAL person
i just relooked that over and this is in order, oooooh yeah
5 minutes in paint, im so immature some times.
:tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom