Do you guys need any help? Can I help?

Best answers
I've been playing this game since I was a little kid, lately I've been getting into 3D, I'd love it if there would be any way possible to help you guys out.

I know it sounds cocky, and maybe my skills aren't up to par. But I just want it out there that I'd love to help out.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can not help when people have learned ...
Pardon?

I've been playing this game since I was a little kid, lately I've been getting into 3D, I'd love it if there would be any way possible to help you guys out.

I know it sounds cocky, and maybe my skills aren't up to par. But I just want it out there that I'd love to help out.
We would love your help. Especially in character modeliing

Make a thread in the Help Finish ESF:Final section with the beginnings of a new model (DBZ Character, probably one not used in the game yet) and people will help refine your work.
Just remember that you will receive criticisms (some of it harsh sounding) but it's all there to help you improve

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or better yet, catch mastasurf or Raven on teamspeak. You can see when they are on our server at the bottom of the forum main page, as it shows whos connected.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:( Honestly i dont often see people there, i dont know whether or not theres something wrong with our teamspeak for now.
It depends on the time. Usually people are in there during the evening hours of the european timezones.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
How do you use it? I've clicked on join server but i haven't had a window pop up or anything?
Any special software i need to access it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom