Do you enjoy moshing?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have to say, the main amusement of any rock concert is the moshpit. At least for me. Mindless pushing and shoving people into each other while headbanging = instant win.

Does anyone else enjoy it or am I alone?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not a fan of it, although it may just be because we're into different types of music.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, I don't, but then again, I don't like metal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love metal but I don't like moshing. I listen to it purely for the music.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've got a phobia of large crowds, heck no!

Although, when on stage it looks like the audience are having fun.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually go to shows for the music. I won't actively seek to mosh, but should people around me start moshing, I definitely join in and smash the **** out of anyone who thinks I'm a pushover. I do hate how lately it seems people have forgotten some of the etiquette, though.

I was at a Killswitch Engage show a while back when I saw petit chick get pushed to the ground. The ogres continued on without even helping her up, nearly trampling her. I jumped in, knocked one of the ****ers down, then pulled her up. She gave me such an evil glare, even though I saved her ;_;

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was at a Killswitch Engage show a while back when I saw petit chick get pushed to the ground. The ogres continued on without even helping her up, nearly trampling her. I jumped in, knocked one of the ****ers down, then pulled her up. She gave me such an evil glare, even though I saved her ;_;
Ouch. Well those people just aren't fair moshers. Here whenever someone falls down, they help him up. Whenever someone loses something and someone else finds it, they hold it up in the air. And girls don't usually get into moshpits tbh.

What I like the most is when one guy, once a kickass heavy riff starts, goes: "MOOOOOOSHPIIIIT!!!!" at the top of his voice and EVERYONE joins in, in less than a second. God I love that feeling.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When Brendon Small was touring as Deathklok about half a year back, I went to the show. They had animated clips of the characters from the show play between songs. It was pretty badass. One of the clips was about moshing. It was hilarious to see Facebones describe knocking someone over without picking them up as a **** move. I'd love to see a concert dvd or something like that just to get my hands on that clip, haha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most bands tell the crowd to pick people up if they get knocked down. I usually do mosh but if I see one of those neo-nazi ****ers I usually turn the other way cause those ****ers are scary. And hardcore kids I try to stay away from, I don't wanna get hit by their karate kicks (****ing ***s). I usually do go to concerts for the music though and some very heavy headbanging.

Best answers
Though I'm a metalhead, I don't like moshing myself. I tend to enjoy seeing moshpits with little skinny 15-year-olds getting pushed around by 40 year old bald oaktrees, but nothing I'd do myself.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering how massive my physique is I love to mosh, 24/7.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not a fan of it, although it may just be because we're into different types of music.
This is basically my answer. I love to dance, but moshing is too rowdy for me. I don't dance to metal either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom