Do you belive in aliens?

Best answers
Well do you belive in aliens or do you saw them o_O ? Becouse i started to belive, we cant be the only living thinks in the universe. when i was 10 years old, we were vacating near the beatch, i come out to the ***** at night and i saw some kind of think, that has lights all ower it and it was like a ball form, it flied and soon dissapeared, from that day i started to belive in aliens. :cry:

Now im searching for facts in google, but still didnt get anythink like i saw. :warning:

Best answers
I don't believe in alien life existance from the fairy tales people say they have seen or be abducted by.
I believe in it because it's only logical that life is possible elsewhere than on our planet.
Weither they spend resources in technology to spy on us or not is another story.

Best answers
But now, sience found the life of micro organismes in so kind of planet.

Hmm, mabe after some million years in these planets will be a life. ;D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In a million years you wont have to worry about aliens no longer XD

Anyhow jea i belive in them. I have to ^^ or else there wouldnt be a point to looking into the star sky for me :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I do believe in other life.

But until I get taken into the magical space ship and the probe is in my anus, I won't be a hardcore follower and start to chase them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I believe that there DEFINETLY is life in the universe other than us, just don't know if they will be aliens, maybe small creatures and micro organisems, like already proven(micro stuff).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look at the night sky - each one of those stars you see is a sun. And those are just the stars we can see, most within our own galaxy. The Hubble Deep Field is a picture of an "empty" point in the sky, that would be the size of a grain of sand held at arm's length to the naked eye. Exposed for a length of ten days, this image shows over 3,000 separate galaxies. The chances that we're the only intelligent life in something so unfathomably large is too small to even consider. (See the Drake Equation.)

The problem, of course, is distance. Granted SETI actually gets a undisputed signal from other intelligent life, depending on the distance between us and the signal's source, we could be reading the message billions of years after the civilization's star became a red giant and engulfed their planet.

So yes, I believe that there is intelligent life out there in the Universe. But no, I don't believe the crap you see in the media involving rednecks and anal probes.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rayna said:
I don't believe in alien life existance from the fairy tales people say they have seen or be abducted by.
I believe in it because it's only logical that life is possible elsewhere than on our planet.
Weither they spend resources in technology to spy on us or not is another story.
I don't know if I could agree with Rayna more. I think it's infantile to assume we are the only living beings in the entirey of the Universe. But, any speculation on whether they are more intelligent or technically advanced than us, is just that.

Grega said:
In a million years you wont have to worry about aliens no longer XD
In 80 to 100 years we won't have to worry about anything. We'll all be dead.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are estimated to be 10 million star systems capable of supporting life and intelligent life at that (I forgot the formula used to figure this out) in our galaxy. Whether or not you believe intelligent life is out there doesn't matter. The probability of there being advanced civilizations somewhere in the universe is higher than the probability of us being completely and utterly alone.

Yes, I believe that there are other intelligent species out there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
Yeah, I believe that there DEFINETLY is life in the universe other than us, just don't know if they will be aliens, maybe small creatures and micro organisems, like already proven(micro stuff).
so basically, aliens then...

seeing as the term alien, is used to describe anything foreign. whether that be someone/thing from another country, something in your body thats not supposed to be, or something from another planet, that happens to be on ours.

Best answers
I do belive something else is out there, maybe even with more technoloy and resources aveleble to them then we have. But they are probebly in a solar system so far away we will never have evidence of their existince. Unless they find us first :scared:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do believe there is other life out there besides Earth, I really think it is irration to think we are the only living beings in the universe. I just hope their not hostile, because if country versus country is bad enough, planet v.s planet would be catastrophic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe in aliens, I have a few mexicans in my school.

- Just because you post in white, doesn't mean we can't see it. - O.P.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_< Michael Jackson?

instead of getting beatifuller men, he get a woman.

truelly, no ... i dont believe in other life on other planets.. and if we may never see them so its usefull to think that we dont got any other peeps on other planets, aight?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aliens control the white bread industry and make "95% of Japanese people" smoke.

They're REAL!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Aliens control the white bread industry and make "95% of Japanese people" smoke.

They're REAL!
Enough proof for me. I believe.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Other life out there? Definately

Other "Intelligent" life? Not likely, although sometimes I question whether or not we have "intelligent" life on earth.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I dont believe there are aliens out there. And even if there where any I dont think they would travel lightyears to kidnap a few hundred people and stick stuff up their asses.

Actually I dont even believe in the big bang theory either... I dont really buy all that stuff, seeing as there is no real scientific way to prove any of them.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And even if there where any I dont think they would travel lightyears to kidnap a few hundred people and stick stuff up their asses.
funnily enough that is what we humans do to animals (of course scratching out the lightyears part)
Actually I dont even believe in the big bang theory either... I dont really buy all that stuff, seeing as there is no real scientific way to prove any of them
i am not trying to dispute you but theres alot more scientific ways than you would think, such as observing the rapid expansion of the universe suggesting that it started moving driven by an intense explosion

Best answers
Magus said:
I do believe in other life.

But until I get taken into the magical space ship and the probe is in my anus, I won't be a hardcore follower and start to chase them.
I would think that a reason to stir CLEAR of aliens.... o_O

I'd feel awfully lonely if we were the only sentient life in the universe. Although I would find a certain cruel twist of irony that life on Earth is just one huge cosmic screw-up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom