Do u think, attck during transformation is cheap??

Do u think, attck during transformation is cheap??

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I find it really cheap to attack when someone is transforming...

If they start while were in a fight ill probobly not let them, but if i look over and see them going SSJ or whatever ill let them, and hope they let me! :)

But my main policy would be if they hit you... hit 'em back twice as hard!!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Nazghul
when ur playing 1vs1 's , something what I only do, transforming does matter a lot

and I don't want to sounds arrogant now, but no way that some1 with pl 1 can melee me to death, especially not when I'm transformed
If you cant touch the enemy, then he could kill you. Ive killed people at 3,000,000 pl, while i was at 500,000 ( and decreasing ). Power is no good if you cant touch anyone.
Also, with the whole transformation thing. If you hit me while im transforming, i will give you hell and make you wish you were never born. If the person doesnt piss me off, i'll wait right infront of them then i'll face him at his full power.

Best answers
about that personality thing I really go by Vegeta's way of thinking I will NEVER attack a transforming person (usless they hit me when I transform) I want a fair fight and the think that pisses me off the most is those damn punks that attack you from behind when you are fighting someone else (exspecilly when 2 on 1 was declared bad when the match started)

Best answers
im like joe....MOST of the time i'll let them transform.....

but if the person has been being a little ***** and double teaming me or attacking my back while im fighting someone else then i'll knock them right outa their transformation with no problem....gotta wait till they almost finish though....so then they get even more pissed off....

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
If you cant touch the enemy, then he could kill you. Ive killed people at 3,000,000 pl, while i was at 500,000 ( and decreasing ). Power is no good if you cant touch anyone.
Also, with the whole transformation thing. If you hit me while im transforming, i will give you hell and make you wish you were never born. If the person doesnt piss me off, i'll wait right infront of them then i'll face him at his full power.
I played u when I had the beta for 3 days, I don't think I did that bad for some1 who played 3 days with a ping of 140. And I don't think I played bad against u on my own server where my ping was 20 and urs 140, especially for some1 who played 3 days. Allthough now I do wonder if the whole post was aimed at me.

Best answers
I have no problem melee'in a guy when he is transforming. I don't care if he doies it to me back. I figure that if u want to take an advantage over me, fine. but you are gonna have to earn it. I haven't played in many 1 vs. 1's, i am usually outnumbered like 3 vs 2's or 5 vs 4's or something, so i take every advantage i can.

Best answers
Yeah it's not that big of a deal. I barely ever transform to begin with until I get it perfect so I don't have to wait for the animation except once. You get more pl just by killing stronger players and being killed by stronger players. I only go SSJ if I'm power struggling with someone and I start to lose then I just flip it on and totally anhillate the other guy cause my pl is like twice theirs. I'm sick of people that go "oh that's cheap!". It's a game where you kill or get killed. In real life people don't go "hold on let me change my clothes before we fight" or "Hold on I'm reloading my gun." and it would be very odd if someone said "Oh i was typing!" So no, just accept that some people aren't going to just let you transform especially if you do it right in front of them. It's stuff like that, that got bunny hopping taken out of like every game.

Best answers
Originally posted by Fire_Gryphon
Oh, whine whine whine. You may think its cowardly to attack someone while they are transformin, but its really just a smart tactic. I mean, if you're playing Counter-Strike, do you allow the other team to win so they can all get AWPs and then try to kill them with a pistol?
By the time one team can afford AWPs, the other can afford Colts/AK's

Best answers
Originally posted by Slash
im like joe....MOST of the time i'll let them transform.....

but if the person has been being a little ***** and double teaming me or attacking my back while im fighting someone else
double team? you mean 2 on 1? well i like when i am fighting two by myself .. it's more challenging .. and it gets even more exciting when they are 3 O_O

the only thing that i don't like about "attacking my back while im fighting someone else " is that i can't see them in the radar (because the scouter will display the information of the one i am fighting, and won't act as a radar) but beta 1.1 got those scouter options... so when it comes out i won't worry about getting atacked from behind!

Best answers
the thing that kills me the most in melee is ping....:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Lt.Zack
the thing that kills me the most in melee is ping....:(
Thats why I never fight the admin :p
I seem to still be able to hit ppl with 50-150 ping while I am
250-350ms. But its like 0ms ping takes advantage over everything
when theres no diffrence between 0 and 50 :|

Best answers
I'll always let someone trans, unless I can't help it, and by that i mean since i have a ****ty comp and i have to type in cl_fxquality 0 before any matches I cant see the trans animations so i can only tell when people are transforming when they are right in front of me, but anytime i know that someone is transing, I'll always let them finish just because i really love challenges to fight someone at 9 mil while i'm at 5 is the way i like it and for the people who attack me when i trans, then thats ok, because if i wasn't trans then i'd still be weaker than you ( the way i like fighting ) so its a win/win for me :p

Best answers
whenever I see someone transforming I beat their ass. They should do the same to me. YOU CAN CANCEL TRANSFORMING AND FIGHT BACK. Just hit X and quit being so whiny about it. If you don't like it, hide while you transform.

Best answers
Of course I think it's cheap, but I agree Crusader up above me. "Just hit x and quit being so whiny about it."

Best answers
depends on how good your opponent is, the ones who get hit transforming and complain tend to be the same people who beam spam with khh, and or do it in the open where everybody can see.

Also the better players will see the incoming attack stop deflect it, move off and try again. i mean, come on people its not hard to do. just impatient.

Best answers
the thing that kills me the most in melee is ping....
u can still get around that. when they swoop at you teleport at the last moment. you will get behind them and they will stop and can't see where you are. so you will have a chance to hit them from behind.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
if its my server i tell peole not to attack people in tranz but if its in someone else's server i do wut they say

Best answers
i think it is cheap. but i usllay host and make it ruel that u can't hit guy whne hes tranz if u do u get ban. from my server for like 3 days.

Best answers
I think anyone that comes up with that rule is pretty noobish. When I start a server I say NO RULES. Double teaming, disks, transformation attacking, singling out. Maybe its because I know I can handle that? The only thing I don't like is when two people want to duel and someone interrupts.

Best answers
i dont like it when people hit me but when u see some one tranceform u wana hit them right to make it more realistic yes u can attack ppl dureing trancformation while ur at it when some one tranceforms no one can move cuz there petrified just leave it so u can hit them make it realistc i aint a noob

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom