Do u hate Games Consoles???

Best answers
Cos I was speaking with skull eyes a while ago and asked him what he though of computer Games consoles, and he said that they all suck. Personally I prefer consoles to the pc, probally cos mine is sh**. But don't u agree that conoles are good cos u don't have to pay for upgrades and all that, but it's quite stupid how you can't get MODS and all that. Anyway just wanted to know if its true that Pc gamers hate console gamers...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a good question.

A lot of people really seem to hate console games, but that's how most video games started...on a console.

Consoles such as GC, XBox, and PS2 are like computers in many respects but they are made specifically to play videogames...or DVD's...stupid microsoft...

I have a GC and there are so many good games coming out for it this summer and beyond that its hard not to love console games.

I'm not saying computers are bad, I love my computer and would be pretty bored without it, but if I didnt have it Id be playing a console all the time instead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Consoles are good, ones like the GameCube, Ps2, and the Xbox are designed to be PC-look-a-likes they can play games, and run dvds (can the gamecube? i dunno, dont have one)

I like consoles for alot of things, rpgs, puzzles, raceing, in fact any game but 1st person shooters i normally buy on console, unless they r multiplayer.

I only use my PC for Jedi Knight 2, Medal of Honnor, RTCW, Half life, etc etc etc, but i also download LOADS of stuff, so i dont know what i would do without it

:D so in the end... consoles have there uses, and are more stable then PCs for games.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GameCube does not have a DVD player in it. And it is also $50 cheaper than XBox and PS2. And it's good to hear someone else that thinks XBox is garbage. Take that Microsoft!

Best answers
I use mah consoles to play rpgs cause I dont like these *** massivly multiplayer rpgs

my cpu I use for multiplayer with other people games like quake and halflife

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I grew up with consoles.
I started gaming on consoles.
To me, gaming is at its best on the consoles.

Gaming was practically born on the consoles, it's where it really belongs.
Yeah, PC gaming is fun..but I don't have to worry about patches or incompatibilities on my console.
If I buy a PS2 game, I know that it'll work.

Plus, a console controller just works so much better than a mouse and keyboard every will for most game genres.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
consoles are good for the action and rpg games...

pcs are good for fps's and mp games...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am going to buy a PS2 but emulate the others, because microsoft sucks ass and doesn't need anymore money, and I always hated Nintendo... btw can anyone tell me where I can get a DC emulator, cuz where I live we sold out of those a long time ago.

/me chants "Go sega, you made Sonic, it your b-day!" :)

Best answers
Consoles Rule, Espically GC (Witch im getting soon) PS2 Rules, X-Box Sucks. Hey Sierra, Do you hate Nintendo for Making Sonic Ace on the new Console? cause without Nintendo, Sega wouldnt be able to continue Sonic, Im not Dissing Sonice it think he is amasing!, I mean come on guys, Who would u want as a Hero? A Fat Itialan Plumber who eats? Or a Spiky Blue Fast Kool Hedghog with Attitude who goes around and Kills people? I rest my Case!!!

Go Sonic!!!! And Nintendo

From Guru-San

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Sonic nevers kills anybody...
He destroys robots and other evil henchmen of Robotnik....but he never KILLS anything

Mario....he does all of the slaying..he kills Goombas and Koopa Troopas left and right....
But..do you honestly think killing is cool?
It's not....it shouldn't be the reason you idolize a game character.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but sonic is like super evil...

i mean look at like sonic 2.. eggman isnt doing a thing and sonic comes in and blows the ****x0r out of stuff.. i mean whats he doing wrong? giveing small fuzzy animals super cool power robot armor... what a crime :p

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FPSes and flight sims smell faintly of Hibiki's gym socks on consoles :S

I only get them on my PC.

But platform action adventure games, and even the mighty FF smells of Akuma's BO on the PC. :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i perfer consoles to computer cause first of all u dont hafta worry about the crappyness of ur computer, second, with the newer consoles (cept xbox cause its homosexual) can play over the internet, and 3rd, u dont hafta worry about hard drive space, u just hafta keep track of disks

Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot
Sonic nevers kills anybody...
He destroys robots and other evil henchmen of Robotnik....but he never KILLS anything

Mario....he does all of the slaying..he kills Goombas and Koopa Troopas left and right....
But..do you honestly think killing is cool?
It's not....it shouldn't be the reason you idolize a game character.
Going a bit Sav on me there arnt you Chimp? What u talking about? I made a small mistake Big Wow! No need to go sav on me! Anyway I need to defend myself here!!!! Sonic is ace, and dont think you know more about him than i do cause I have owned practically every sonic game (Console, Emul) Also i have watched every Sonic Animated TV Show, (Even the cr*p ones with the Guitars, lol) Anyway I even watched the one Movie by him on Grampian one day, I have all the old COmics and toys, etc etc... So i think i know what im talking about!

As for Mario!!! WTF??? Nintendo is my Favourite Computer Console Company (CCC) And i must say that Mario is a Very Poor Main Character!
What you talking about??? He Dosent Kill people! He Sits on them and Sqaushes them! or kicks them. Im still gonna stick to my original point, Why have a Fat Plumber when you can have a Blue Hedgehog? Also If it wasent for Nintendo then Sonic wouldnt be starring in his new game's, Sonic Advance (GBA) Sonic Battle Adventre 2 (NGC) Also Shut up and stop putting words in my mouth! Killing Isnt Kool, And I dont think it is a good role model! I said who do you want as a hero? Mario or Sonic!

So there u have it! DeGuru Has Spoken!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Settle down Guru-san.

In this matter I have to give all my points to Mario. He was the first major console character. He is still the icon of Nintendo. He is by no means a weak main character.

You may know more about Sonic than anyone else but your reasons for proving Sonic better than Mario have no proof except for your wild accusations.

And what does "Sav" mean?

Best answers
What Guru means by "Sav" is basically the word savage but shortened.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!

But platform action adventure games, and even the mighty FF smells of Akuma's BO on the PC. :D

I got to agree with you on this one, FF on the PC does smell abit like me..:p

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Guru_San

What you talking about??? He Dosent Kill people! He Sits on them and Sqaushes them! or kicks them.
Torching Goombas with fireballs and drop kicking Koopas into lava sounds like death to me . . . :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Guru_San
Also Shut up

So there u have it! DeGuru Has Spoken!
Don't be nasty to admins. Or they'll rip ya a new ring for sonics bum. ;/

The Cucumba hath spoken, and so is it done.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wanna know the ultimate console killing machine? Solid Snake. he kills everything from elite russian terrorists to 40 foot robots to homosexual vampires, while thats more Raiden, i think he's ***, he's like 25 and he sounds like a 10 year old

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom