DO NOT INSTALL MSN PLUS!!!

Best answers
Ok I just recently unstalled msn plus...because my dumb **** of a frind told me too...anyways it basically plagued my PC with some sort of a self updating trojan/spyware worm....if anyone else has this problem and has fixed it...plz help.

All antivirus and anti ad ware programs i have tried can't get rid of this crap :(

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Taurus 2112 said:
Ok I just recently unstalled msn plus...because my dumb **** of a frind told me too...anyways it basically plagued my PC with some sort of a self updating trojan/spyware worm....if anyone else has this problem and has fixed it...plz help.

All antivirus and anti ad ware programs i have tried can't get rid of this crap :(
Yes, because you agreed to let it install spyware.

Maybe read the installation next time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, I've had plus forever now and all you gotta do is listen to what prime says

no adware for the literate people o/

Best answers
Really though. If your not going to read the install, don't ***** out the program. Its your own damn fault.

Why don't people read? Damn.

Best answers
ok...thx guys problem fixed...90% of the time you have to select the I agree just to install it...oh well....guess ill learn next time right...please close this thread now...unless someone can tell me how to fix it without a format

Best answers
SoulStriker said:
Really though. If your not going to read the install, don't ***** out the program. Its your own damn fault.

Why don't people read? Damn.
Yeah why dont people read? Opti already stated that it was a accident and that he just needed to read the install. Your comment was not needed at all, and really on the line of flaming.

Problem solved and to prevent any further spam messages and on request, I will close this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom