do i need anything to download big pack?

Best answers
do i need anything to download big pack? like i dont have winrar and i never wanna have win rar so can someone send me a link to download big pack without needing to have win rar

thanks

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Umm, why not WinRar? Anyway, you can get WinZip too you know.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I've never had any problems with WinRar or WinZip, and i don't really understand why you won't use them? I mean i can't see anything bad in having them Either, but just install it, unpack Bigpack then uninstall it again ...

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

i dont wanna have to download anything is that possible?
How else are you gonna get it ?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly WinRAR is usefull.

Its preety much the most universal program out there that deals with extracting files.

And its totally free. What else do you want?

In any case if i recall correctly the Big pack is an installer kmeaning an exe file. But dont take my woird as trouh cause i could be wrong.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
All you need is a link, internet, mouse to download it...

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Trust Me WinRAR is Really Usful I Got A ESF website here http://esf123.webs.com/downloads.htm its down the bottom of the page and has winrar or you can use this link http://www.soft82.com/download/Windows/WinRAR and click download trust me winrar is so usful to use Once i cannot get big pack because its a rar file but when i downloaded winrar i extracted Big Pack 8.4.rar and theres a esf ecx rc2 big pack 8.4 folder Extract the folder to esf then click in it and it has the install file to Big pack 8.4 then put it in the esf dirctonory and then run esf become goku put your hp to 15hp and then Ascend/Press Z And You Wont Become a ssj you become kid goku then get your PL to 12000000 transform again your SSJ3 goku kid then Wish for a moon from the dragonball's
Ascend And Then Your SSJ4 goku witch regular ECX RC2 without big pack 8.4 can not do THEN YOUR DONE Your got big pack 8.4 if it Wosent for WinRAR or WinZIP None of us Would have big pack 8.4 its the only way your going to get BIG PACK 8.4. so download WinRAR Now

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AFAIK Big Pack is an executable file, but it needs to be extracted first.

Out of curiousity, can you explain why don't you want to use WinRAR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom