Best answers
Oh yeah,
Is it possible to play all DMZ maps with esf???
just a lil' question, hope i dont get flamed for it

Best answers
y would u want to their quality is so bad?

but i think you can but im not sure

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes you can. I have DMZ_Shores1_8 in my map rotation.

You just need to rip the entity list, replace some DMZ entities with ESF ones and reapply the entity list.

Best answers
*...Is completely lost now...*
So thats what you had to do?! Seem so simple...yet i dont know what the "entity" is :\ . I know very little about maps... i guess thats one more thing i need to add to "ImpTaimer's Big Book of Things To Study" (catchy name, isnt it :laff: ). So is there a sticky on "entity" or do i need to look for it? I really like the dmz_hyrule map. And i'd like to use it for esf...but you already know my problem :\ .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go to http://www.planethalflife.com/botman get Stripper2, with Stripper2 comes a file called ripent.exe. Make a new folder called "Map Conversions" and put ripent.exe inside along with the map you wish to convert. Then make 2 text files inside the maps called "Export.bat" and "Import.bat"

[EXPORT.BAT]
ripent.exe -export DMZ_Hyrule.bsp

[IMPORT.BAT]
ripent.exe -import DMZ_Hyrule.bsp

Then run export.bat, a new file will be created called DMZ_Hyrule.ent, open it with WordPad, replace info_player_team1 with info_good_start and info_player_team2 with info_evil_start. Then save, and run Import.bat and put the new DMZ_Hyrule.bsp in your ESF/maps folder

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom