DMZ Is Dead!!! (its up to u now ESF)

Best answers
theres been a mass mutiny with the dmz staff, go see this thread:

http://dmz.flagrun.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1404

the remaining staff have stated the mod is still goin along fine - but thats a load of crap.

Looks like DmZ is dying a horribly-slow death

Which means more pressure on the esf team, but also more fans :devil:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:rolleyes: there not dead if too peopel quit :S

/me sits and waits for metro-tek to come online

Best answers
ssj strife... YOU KNOW NOTHING yeesh 2 ppl elave and its the end fo the world? :S god azn comign back and metro didnt rlly do anything yeesh its fine even if azn left theres aloguht of ppl that model and alought of ppl jsut asked right there so get ur facts straight :\

Best answers
AZN is going to come back he is just taking a little break so dont worry and sides even if he never comes back im sure the team can find many new people to model.

Best answers
woah boy - steady on mystik

people say that that azn guy is coming back, but hes actualy working on the newly-founded spider-man-hl-mod

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While I can't put words in the mouth of the ESF Team, I can say that I'm sure they would dissaprove of this thread. DMZ may have some hard times ahead, but that is their problem, on their team, for their mod, on their forum. This kind of thread shouldn't have taken the "let's all watch the sinking ship" stance. Report the news if you like, but put it in off topic, not ESF Chat. Whether or not DMZ survives or dies, every one should be offering support, not firm kicks to the rear. :S

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom