DMZ 1.7 out tomorrow! (sunday 14th)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and i´m asking myself if they find another bug that forces them to change the release date :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wooo yea i cannot wait, but i think its gonna be delayed AGAIN i got no trust in the dmz team at all... :D

all im hopeing is it does not crash now, i dont CARE about anything else but that :D

Edit: btw SSJ Strife...

>
<

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, DMZ certainly does claim it's coming out tomorrow. But let's just sit back and see what tomorrow actually brings.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Hey, I'll give the new version a try.
If I like it....I'll play it.
If not, I'll just ditch it like I do most half-life mods :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot
Hey, I'll give the new version a try.
If I like it....I'll play it.
If not, I'll just ditch it like I do most half-life mods :D
all 1.7 is, is its got one new meele move *YES THATS THE VERY COOL NEW MELEE SYTEM...* and it "should" not crash as much, plus its not got A18 anymore, its got Brolli, but its really not much different to the last verson.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by OneWingedAngel
shouldn't this be in the "if i only gave gav a damn" part of the forum?
youent you be in the "if you only had any brains you would keep out " part of the fourm?

Best answers
yeah if i had brains Tepus but ya gotta understand i don't i'm sorry i fell down the stairs one to many times

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i read in the manual that you can now let your beams explode
i hope you can only destroy your own beam not the enemies´ and only in powerstruggle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Firefly
i read in the manual that you can now let your beams explode
i hope you can only destroy your own beam not the enemies´ and only in powerstruggle
yea i said about that, sounds crap, u have to do some crazy **** to blow up your beam, im pretty sure u cannot do it in a power struggle thou

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Power Struggle: If two players collide Special Attacks, a Power Struggle will result. Both players will then have to alternately click Punch and Kick to put more power into their Special Attacks, until one of the players is overwhelmed and defeated, or if one of the players Detonates their attack and escapes the attacks. The more Stat Points a player has assigned to Power, the bigger the advantage that Player has in a Power Struggle.
Power Struggling takes up the players stamina.
it is possible

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was also something in the manual that if you attempt to blow up your beam and you don't have enough or any Ki left you blow yourself up.

Sounds cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no
if you charge a beam and charge it too long, it will explode
because after the charge time, the same command is used to destroy your beam

the same thing in esf if you hit the right-mouse-button just after you released your attack

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if one of the players Detonates their attack and escapes the attacks

hmmm well its not going to be as bad as esf, i mean if your powerfull and have big ass beams and the other person blows up his, hes still gonna get hit by yours

Best answers
Yes, DMZ will be out Sunday (usa) I just played the final team build. Wow, with the new gameplay features, better maps,sprites and reduced lag, etc this is one good mod (its fast action now) :)
Theres alot new in 1.7 like hyper punch and teleport linking, but you guys have to find them out, or read the manual.
and I'm still waiting for esf beta 1 =o keep up the good work ESF. :D

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, alright. Thanks for clearing that up for me, Firefly.

Best answers
well DMZ 1.7 is out...mixed feelings. still prone to crashing, but the lag has pretty much gone - making power struggles really fun, but the models are truely awful - i know i shouldnt ***** - they do this in their spare time - but is that grey block really meant to be trunks?

Best answers
ESF is the only DBZ HL mod for me, lol cause DMZ........well ugh...*pat pat* What a beautiful sun this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom