Best answers
MaggeM dishes these models out so fast, here you guys go, its of Suzakuthe final saint beast from yu yu hakusho

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow that's pretty good and especially the hair i would like to see you make ssj2 or -3 ,you would be really good at it.

Best answers
Ok just to make this clear, I DID NOT MAKE THAT MODEL! MaggeM, a dmt2003 modeller did. I can only wish I had that talent....
/me sighs

ZuL

Best answers
Really nice work by HIM :) I see no errors on it (maybe because I've never seen Yu Yu Hakusho :D )

Hair looks great. Nothing is made weird, no faces in the wrong place or anything... looks very smooth. Maybe it's the render, but i think it looks extremely smooth.

One thing i just noticed, is the elbow things are sticking out maybe a bit too far... if it's supposed to be like that, then it's ok. It just bugs me a bit.

Overall, great work by him, couldn't make any better models myself, tho I'm a modeler too...

Best answers
Originally posted by cold steel
Wow that's pretty good and especially the hair i would like to see you make ssj2 or -3 ,you would be really good at it.
dude this isnt dbz its yuyu hakusho...

and its a ****ing awesome model, and the guy makes like 10 a day :)

Best answers
yea this guy models so fast...he dished this out in a few hours, also, the fct that he doesnt sleep enables him to have much more time for modelling. That was one of the first things he told me. "The main difference between me and you is that you sleep and I dont." lol this guy is insane

ZuL

Best answers
Word :)

Keep up the bloody work :D

EDIT: I'm gonna change my avatar... I might stay a while :)

Best answers
Originally posted by OFFSPRiNGCo16
yea this guy models so fast...he dished this out in a few hours, also, the fct that he doesnt sleep enables him to have much more time for modelling. That was one of the first things he told me. "The main difference between me and you is that you sleep and I dont." lol this guy is insane
Is it possible to not ever sleep?

Best answers
well you can stay awake for so long, then you body become weak and your brain needs the rests aswell, and if i remember correctly if you don't sleep for more then 2 weeks you can die.

But i would need to check up on that, it was just what i remember hearing years ago. But i can stay awake for 3 days then i sleep for a full days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom