Dj Ready's Kame Haus

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S Hey Dj-Ready, I saw this map in your dev journal and I'd like to say that the house looks really bad. The Siding looks like pink rug, and aren't we going to be able to go inside? Also the house looks very small when mirrored to the show's Kame Haus. Well anyway, maybe an arial shot of it would be more eye-pleasing. This is just IMO btw, so don't get all mad; and I know it's still WIP, so im sure that wasnt the final layout for anything in that map.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
House* =P

Nice map DJ all you need is to add the inside, get GG to pimp out a Roshi model with a XXX magazine, and Hentai posters XD

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
the house will most likely stay that way, but i might edit the textures a bit
and the size is accurate to the show ... its actually a very small house :p
not sure about the inside of the house yet, depends on if i gut polys to spare in the end ^^

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Inside of the host would be pointless, you can jsut fire a beam and kill everyone inside :/

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You wouldn't be able to see the inside of the house from outsides anyway. So make the inside /o/.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm all for an inside place, where you could put sensu beans, and if your really bored... add a Roshi dancing model

Best answers
I like some parts.. and i don`t like some parts...

Parts that i like:
- the ground
- the palm tree`s
- the chair
- kame house for the most part

Parts that needs editing:

- The window in the kame house.. (it misses some detailes)
- the ground behind vegeta.. that needs some more curves in it.. it`s so flat now.

the rating that i give you for it from what i can see now = 7 / 10
Good luck with editing :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it =p hey dj, just a suggestion, but to make roshi's house more further away from other parts of the land, so it's more like an island in the middle of the sea =o then maybe on other areas of the map have land there, just for the sake of accuracy to the show

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On second thought, are those the same textures you used in esf_arrival? If so, could you please change them just for varietys sake?

Best answers
Nice map.. :yes:

What's up with the Vegeta model? His head stands at a very weird angle.. like goku's head is now in 1.1 and 1.2...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nice map .....colors need 2 bee modified but "Inside of the host would be pointless, you can jsut fire a beam and kill everyone inside :/" that's the beuty of esf not CS :E it'il bee cool 2 make the inside ...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom