Ditch Kazaa now! (See thread for further details)

Retired
Best answers
dunno why everyone worries... it clearly states in any law that your free to download whatever you want as long as its for you and not for finacial gain... in dumbass terms.... as long as you don';t go around seeling this **** then your fine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are probably other laws to condradict it tho, the government is tricky like that

Best answers
ok i havbe onver 300 file on kazaa lite all mp3's and some music vedios but i dont want 2 get red of my prases kazaa. is there any way 2 block it cuz i have a firewall and if u can download them and not get in tuorble then just un-share them all like me well any seguetion woulnd be cool b\c i love kazaa

Best answers
Originally posted by -{VC}-EsKiMo
ok i havbe onver 300 file on kazaa lite all mp3's and some music vedios but i dont want 2 get red of my prases kazaa. is there any way 2 block it cuz i have a firewall and if u can download them and not get in tuorble then just un-share them all like me well any seguetion woulnd be cool b\c i love kazaa

Dude you cant block the feds cuz they kinda are powerful and um u just cant. Thats if they were gonna get you.

I think futher discussion of this topic in my opinion is not needed.

Best answers
screw them....they cant do nothing to ppl outside americe. and besided, i DOUBT they will go to each person in the US that d\ls a game or a movie. the wanna catch the source, the one who take the game and hacks it. so they start off kazza, go to warez forums, go to the topsites - get to the source! believe me, they'll do NOTHING to us

Best answers
Europaaaaa Europaaaaa
Bless my Europaaaaaaaa

Europa, always a mighty continent!
Although I prefer the Mongolian steppes and the Japanese Kimono!!!!!!

*Sings*

Ugh, now how many times do those Fed goons say that illegal warezzzz will get our asses in jail?
Wait.....
*Grabs calculator*

45,939,995,493,992,994,993,999,499,939,999,199,200 times.
And still, they won't do anything.
Gotta love the security in our countries.

Best answers
mwahahaha one good thing in HK is that I dont get monitored by feds

not to mention almost everyone who has a PC and a modem in HK has either Kazaa or WinMX

but yeah....Im not being monitored!! Long live HK....wait a minute....I forgot about the SARS and the new anthrax case....:\ (Do NOT stray off topic and talk about this crap,its my business and not yours!:p)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A) Most of the stuff in there is pirated copies
B) Teh ppl sending those files I foudnt out that tehy send trojans adn other simple virsues with them(most of them undectable by most virus dectetors)(get pest patrool)
C) They also send adds with them and adds take up space. (get adaware)
D) I found a music file wiht one huge (powerfll, not simple)virus in it

Lid

L
u r all cowards, it's the fear effect.

name one time where u have gotten an e-mail like this, never.

Best answers
I never got an e-mail like this from Universal, me and my brothers got banned from AOL for using servers there. You'd go in a chat, get a list of files from someone else, and get the files extremely fast.
I see it this way with Warez : I personally don't like it too much, as a musician. I see it more like this : it's testing something. If I like it? I buy it. If I don't like it, I get rid of it. Too much $ anymore to go out and buy stuff randomly to see if it's good, and you can't check out everything easily.
Now, if they had a way to make files self-destruct after 30 days, that would solve most concerns.
As for Kazaa... if it's US based, they'll sell out people to avoid trouble IMO. I don't use it, but my brother's do, all the time, as well as most people I know. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a fear effect, that's all that is needed for many people.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's as simple as this

They're not very likely to pick you out of thousands of other users

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Deverz
It's as simple as this

They're not very likely to pick you out of thousands of other users
But they're going to pick someone...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, dont worry about this kind of crap.. wont make a difference whether you download or host it. There are too many people using it, and really nothing in the law that solidly says it's wrong. They can't stop p2p programs.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea...I guess I shouldn't worry about it, you people sure have confidence :D

Hmm...I heard a noise ....ok...there are guys sliding down ropes in my front yard with guns.....

Best answers
I ain't gonna worry about it. Most of what I download is anime so Universal can't sue me since they don't copyright anime.

I have like one motion picture film on my comp......whoopdeee doooo

Best answers
get winmx same thing like kazaa and its free and

search for it if ya want it .

PS
seriously magus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom