Distracto disk for .....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JoeJustJoe said:
Destructo Disk, is Krillin's ultimate and quite frankly, sucks...

Nappa grabbed it in mid air >.>
No he didn't. He was about to but Vegeta stopped him.

john_volkov said:
NOW THERE IS ONLY ONE MORE PROBLEM WHIT THE DISK I THING THE DISK SHULD BE LIKE PL OR KI DAMAGEAL ,SOMETING LIKE IF HE HAS A BIGER PL THEAN YOU THE DISK WILL BREAK IN PEACEC LIKE KURILIN's DISK IN CELL WHEN CELL BECOME PERFECT let's say Perfect Cell had the Ki of 20 000 000 kurilin of 5 000 000 ki now the disk will defenelty break
1) Turn off caps, please.

2) Any scene where the Distructo Disk is caught, broken, ect is filler. Destructo disks, no matter what PL you and your opponent has, is supposed to be a "cut-through-anything" blade. Thats why Vegeta demanded that Nappa not try and attempt to grab it. Against Perfect Cell, his head should have been cut off.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
No he didn't. He was about to but Vegeta stopped him.

1) Turn off caps, please.

2) Any scene where the Distructo Disk is caught, broken, ect is filler. Destructo disks, no matter what PL you and your opponent has, is supposed to be a "cut-through-anything" blade. Thats why Vegeta demanded that Nappa not try and attempt to grab it. Against Perfect Cell, his head should have been cut off.
DUde everyone knows that Cell is the ultimate being! Nothing can stop him! Everyone knows Gohan used Hacks to kill Cell! DISKS FOR ALL! :yes:

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
DUde everyone knows that Cell is the ultimate being! Nothing can stop him! Everyone knows Gohan used Hacks to kill Cell! DISKS FOR ALL!
hahah xD owned! totally! :p gohan damn hax0r ;D cell üb3r pr0 :)

no discs T_T

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
DUde everyone knows that Cell is the ultimate being! Nothing can stop him! Everyone knows Gohan used Hacks to kill Cell! DISKS FOR ALL! :yes:
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH ;Fuking cheters :)))) hahahhahahahahaha
nice one but ? what chets did he used ki increse cheat :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Best answers
Gohan ate off of plate shaped like a destructo disk so he should get one too... I eat off of a plate shaped like a destructo disk so i think i should be in the game and get a destructo disk. You can have one too. I'm gonna go stand on a street corner and give out free destructo disks. It wouldnt be fair if every one had a destructo disk because then nobody would pick krillin. Thats all krillin has and it didnt even beat anyone krillin is as useful as master roshi and all he does is tries to go out with bulma.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LoooK just for kurilin let's say theath kurilin get's like multi trowing disk like 3 or 4 disk and lose all ki this will meck kurilin more usefull

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin is slow so if you loose all the ki is a bigger disadvantage than it sounds. If you play Krillin its a must to have a ki reserve for taht important teleport but if you burn it all on 4 discs taht can miss you are toast

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't thing theat some of you playd whit kurilin but kurilin advantaj whas his big speed and he is the greap player in esf 1.2.3 and maybe in 1.3 if his advantaj is speed this will meke him unbeatebal and the disk is not his best move his best move is kamehameha or scauter beam :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
distructo disc should be a bit better imo, i think it should be thrown in sets of 5's which spread out slowly, same kinda hit radius as frieza's telekenisis. But it definately shouldnt be for any other characters...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
John, how can you continue to misspell nearly every single word you type even though you have tons of examples directly before you, namely in the form of other people's posts? I find it very, very hard to read your posts, please make a little more of an effort to type in a way that is easier to understand.

That said, the destructo disc is fine as it is. You should put some more thought into your suggestions, none of your suggestions so far have been very good. Of course, we really appreciate you wanting to improve ESF by making suggestions and offering your opinion, but you have to keep in mind that the game needs to be balanced. Krillin is already weak, basically the only attacks that do some good damage are Kamehameha and Destructo Disc. If you give other characters the Disc as well, Krillin won't be as unique anymore. Then what? He'll only have his Kamehameha and his Scatter Beam. Kamehameha isn't unique to him, Gohan has it, Cell has it, Goku has it. What's he gonna do, make people walk all over him, then slip on his bald head?

(First person to get the DBZ movie reference gets a cookie.)

Krillin needs Destructo Disc more than anyone else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
What's he gonna do, make people walk all over him, then slip on his bald head?

(First person to get the DBZ movie reference gets a cookie.)
Oolong walking on his head treadmill style in Movie 8?

I've just made a thread suggesting some other unique disc attacks for Krillin, in case 'Generic Disc' actually makes an appearance in 1.3.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
You either mean film 8 (Oolong trying to run from Broli) or 9 (People trying to hold onto his head).

Goku and Vegeta don't need destructo disc, they are powerful enough as it is.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
forgive my wwrinting but i am not english and vegeta sucks in esf sucks big time small live normal form smal damaged beam ssj some good beam but not theat good

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
forgive my wwrinting but i am not english and vegeta sucks in esf sucks big time small live normal form smal damaged beam ssj some good beam but not theat good
Are you joking me? you must suck at the game or something but He's one of the best. When he gets to SSJ he's unstoppable! He has the best beam in the entire game which is Final Flash. You can nuke like half the screen and over power any beam that comes at you. He has Big Bang Attack which owns as a Ball Attack. Its very fast, looks like a generic ball and has a huge explosion. So saying that Vegeta sucks really doesn't make sense since I just proved thats he's very very good. Next time, do your homework.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahahahah I am a great player :) nice one yes vegeta is good but not theat good in normal form he sucks he is just for the beating but if you are playng agest noob you kill them and his ssj sbeam are great but still is not the best carater in esf he is good but not the best

Best answers
xD u are a great player! :D sweet! ^^ me wanna fight u! xD but i just propebly get hellll of a beating -.- that's all.. and vegeta is great just it is now ;)

Best answers
vegeta is one of the best in order it would probably be

buu <- doesnt really count the fat bastard
cell
goku
vegeta

so hes one of the best like everyone else here says the only thing u have point is his normal form but the only thing he needs for his normal form is for his galit gun to be stronger no one should really complain about those 4 up there they dont need anything at all. people who do need changes are

gohan
trunks
piccolo
krillin

frieza is like the middle man of everyone so i dont think he needs anything IMO

anyway im gettin off topic but like i said vegeta is fine jus needs a stronger gallit gun and a better renzoku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Oolong walking on his head treadmill style in Movie 8?

I've just made a thread suggesting some other unique disc attacks for Krillin, in case 'Generic Disc' actually makes an appearance in 1.3.
:yes: +gives chocolate chip cookie+

Oh yeah, please PM me the link to your thread, I'd like to take a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom