Distracto disk for .....

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegete shuld have a distracto disk and even goku
Vegeta used his distracto disk when gohan turnd in to ooizura and vegeta cut his tail whit the disk and goku since he dose not have a spirit bomb he shuld have a distracto disk goku used the disk to cut bu in 2 :laff:

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Destructo disk's for everyone! Destructo disk's all around! Screw Earth's Special Forces! Go Earth's Special Destructo Disks! We shall replace all attacks with disks! Woo!!!

In short, bad idea.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta used it once. Goku used it twice, once if you dont count tree of might. It's not their signature moves, so errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no?

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
then final flish used once and what ? and this is a weapon final flash
he used the disk onece then the disk shuld be to as a beam anyway vegeta has only 4 attack normal form and ssj 6 attacks o and vegeta used his big bang in his normal form

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
They use it in the 'return of cooler' movie too.

they use it a few times in the show, alot in the movies.

DISTRACTO DISC!!!! FOR ALL

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
do you not listen? Distructo Disc were NOT their signature moves, and its not a case of they, its a case of krillen

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
yes is not there signecer move but some player who dont have lots of beam this will meke up for it for the few beam

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
If all those players get the dist, then krillin's indvisuality will just be lowered even further.

He's already bald and it takes a while for him to grow his hair, don't make him cry himself to sleep anymore :(

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I dind not sayd for all the player to use disk just some who doson have much more beam like vegeta (and you will never see picolo use disk or gohan )

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well when I run my server I have AMXX mod give all players 'destructo disc' and 'shield' because it makes the game more fun imo, you can do a similar thing.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm that wasnt Destructo Disc. That was a generic disc. Destructo disc is suppsoed to fly faster and have a better cutting ability (allthough it cant be seen in ESF cause DD has instagib)

PLEASE DONT POST, (since it is a old thred) but the whole question was asked by me LONG ago here.

Krillin's DD is just a refined disc.

Best answers
disc disc disc!!! :D we dont like discs ^^ atleast i dont.. no?

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
Destructo disk's for everyone! Destructo disk's all around! Screw Earth's Special Forces! Go Earth's Special Destructo Disks! We shall replace all attacks with disks! Woo!!!

In short, bad idea.
[sarcasm]YAY! I LOVE DISK'S! DISK WHORRING FOR ALL! Go Earth's Special Destructo Disks![/sarcasm]

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Destructo disc is a ridiculously ineffective attack anyway, and even if everybody had it you wouldn't see a lot of disc kills. Regardless, DD is what krillin is known for, so he gets it exclusively to make him more unique. Nobody else *needs* it.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillen has few signature attacks as it is; his only unique attacks being KameHame, Destructo Disc and Scatter Beam, both learnt as a youngster.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
distracto disc?!

SWEET! A disc to be thrown as a distraction!!!!!! BRILLIANT!!!!

:laff:

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Destructo Disk, is Krillin's ultimate and quite frankly, sucks...

Nappa grabbed it in mid air >.>

And besides, Goku and Vegeta shaped their energy like a disk (it was a generic beam)

BIIIG WHOOP

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
NOW THERE IS ONLY ONE MORE PROBLEM WHIT THE DISK I THING THE DISK SHULD BE LIKE PL OR KI DAMAGEAL ,SOMETING LIKE IF HE HAS A BIGER PL THEAN YOU THE DISK WILL BREAK IN PEACEC LIKE KURILIN's DISK IN CELL WHEN CELL BECOME PERFECT let's say Perfect Cell had the Ki of 20 000 000 kurilin of 5 000 000 ki now the disk will defenelty break

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG NOES I TALKZOR WITH CAPZORSZZZ

dont do that...its annoying >.>

Vegeta shouldnt get a disk...it would make the game unbalanced, he is already one of the strongest charachters, he has a average beam = gallic gun, once he transforms he gets the final flash (strongest beam in the game) and a really powefull big bang attack

Goku shouldnt get it either, goku is already too overpowerd, Small and large spiritbomb, kamehameha, homing kamehameha balls, pretty fast transforming, and his teleporting while charging a kamehameha makes him pretty strong...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom