Discussion:Prepunch/teleport attack

Best answers
Do you think it should be removed?

Discuss :] *I personall say yes it should*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no it shouldnt because they both are a part of the series especially the telemelee goku demonstrated it pretty well the first time he went ssj3 when he was fighting buu

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres no point in complaining about teleportation or "prepunch" (im pretty sure you're talking about simple melee). Just practice a bit, and maybe things will get a bit easier for you.

p.s. As far as i know, prepunch are the punches that occur before the combo or throw sequence. For some reason, everyone is referring to simple melee as prepunch now.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you took simple melee and teleporting out of esf, so many people would quit it's not even funny.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually stay away from these threads, but I have to ask "WHY?"

Just supply a reason for it, don't come out of the blue and say it should be removed. I personally don't think it should ever be removed, it's part of melee, which is the main part of DBZ. No teleport/no melee = no DBZ. If you'd like only beams then you can turn off melee. If you'd like no teleporting then ask around for someone to make an AMX mod :eek:.

Best answers
I am not saying Melee and teleporting is bad at all! I just mean the attack when you do simple melee, teleport, simple melee, teleport, simple melee, etc. Melee is fun once you learn it, and teleporting is helpful for when beams are flying at you....

Best answers
there's no point in this... basic melee and teleport is the basis for the game in my opinion! The only thing that I may (or not) agree, which I think comes with this topic, is to make the simple melee combo harder!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Harder simple melee combo = good idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree infact i think all forms of attack should be removed from the game they just cause too many bugs and people complaining about them

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Hibiki. I also think flying is spammed way too much. Its time these problems are taken care of.

Best answers
Well if anything i think that there should be a delay between when the player can kick you again with simple melee so that he dosent kick you more than once. But that's just my opinion. :rolleyes:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NO MORE DELAYS!!!!!!1111 2 hit combo is fine! I just dont like the gen ball that follows.....but i got used it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gnosis' said:
I am not saying Melee and teleporting is bad at all! I just mean the attack when you do simple melee, teleport, simple melee, teleport, simple melee, etc. Melee is fun once you learn it, and teleporting is helpful for when beams are flying at you....
That's called "cheese" or "bull****"...but this is a Half-Life mod. Unfortunately people make it their business to find the fastest, easiest way to always win and never lose.

Zeonix said:
Harder simple melee combo = good idea.
Agreed. I think what makes it annoying and stupid is that it is so damn easy for people to do. If it were harder, something you didn't see every single game fifty times in a row by everyone on the server, maybe it wouldn't be so aggravating.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Agreed. I think what makes it annoying and stupid is that it is so damn easy for people to do. If it were harder, something you didn't see every single game fifty times in a row by everyone on the server, maybe it wouldn't be so aggravating.
Most excellent agreement! Perhaps instead of adding delays and restrictions they could add a more complicated secondary melee system. :yes: No ideas really come to mind as to how it might work so suggestions are welcome. :smile:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something that could solve it is instead of holding mouse2, pressing it does the simple melee kick/punch and stops the swoop :shocked:. Though that would be a lot harder in higher pings and may not be as fun.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
From what I've heard the Knock backs will be increased to the 1.0/1 length so that it will reduce the amount of 2 hit combos and such...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt they will change it back to that distance. But, whatever floats thier boat.

That still doesnt changed the teleport attack at the beginning though.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure it does. It becomes twice as hard to pull off a second hit if the person is moving as fast and going as far as in 1.0/1.1.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well simple melee is being changed so its not so easy to max out combos and whore beams

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom