Disc Catch

Best answers
I think as a new ability. You should be able to catch the distruco disk or Frieza disc. I mean as in if your the one being aimed at. Like how gohan caught Cell's Destruco disks in The Cell Games. Because it'd be cool if you could do that.

Now I'm not positive if you can do this or not but i've tried blocking a disc. Result: Complete Failure.

Later :\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now I'm not positive if you can do this or not but i've tried blocking a disc. Result: Complete Failure.
LMAO sorry that was really funny

1. you can't block discs, finger lazer, eye lazer, telekenesis etc.

2. I like the idea of catching the destructor disk, but not the freiza cuz no one ever caught it.

so i'm 50-50 with you.

Best answers
I Know that goku never caught the discs but you know how they ended up cutting frieza up like a pickel. So I think it should be possible to like redirect them or something and like send them back possibly and cut him like a pickel. Or whoever is the wielder of the disc lol.

Also Krillin, During the Frieza Saga, was able to throw like 50 freaking destruco discs and own frieza's tail.(It was pretty good for a weakling) But I think there should be some way to do that. BUT Make the discs not do instant kill. Instead like take 5 Life every disc.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku never sent them back or sumthing, he was just flying to avoid de discs and then freeza wasnt looking and cut himself in 2 pieces(or 4...upper body, lower body, a leg and 1 arm)

I agree u should be able to block or catch a disc, but only if ur pl is like...twice as big as the throwers pl, (vinegar did it once in the garlic jr saga)

Krillin never threw 50 discs...more like 5...but this would make his attack a bit too overpowered i think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If we're talking about accuracy to the show then yes, you should be able to catch disks with speed and timing,

But ESF is not about being true to the show, it's about Balance, and as it stands, it's pretty hard to hit someone with a Destructo Disc, actually make that near impossible. Kienzan get a better chance because you can call them back and guide them behind people, meaning they won't see it coming. But I don't think either should be catachable because it'll tone down Frieza and Krillin a lot and neither of them need it.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's already hard enough to kill someone using a disc

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont find it hard to kill someone with a disc, u just need to know when u use em, like...when somebody comes swopping to ya...you have enough chance to kill em then, or when they are powering up a beam, they move twice as slow or cant even move...perfect disc kill

Best answers
If I remember...In the Garlic junior saga when Krillin used the destructo disk on a monster that guy caught the disk and sent it back 2 krillin...yeah I agree with the ideea but I need's a new animation not like that one when you block a beam...I'm thinking when a person send's ya da disk u could cache it with one hand and try 2 send it back

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The disk was made a one hit kill for a reason. It would just unbalance the attack if it was made otherwise.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, as much fun as catchings disks could be, it'd defeat the purpose of the instant kill.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like this idea a bit, but it wold be too hard to kill someone unless you catch them from the back

if they decide to do this at least make it a delay, like when they catch it, have them do a 360 and when they finish have em throw the disc back, so its not like a quick instant thing.

Best answers
I like but the problem is that the disc crashess to much and that it kills any that it touchess except for the person who is forming it.

Best answers
Mmm..Good conversation going. But I Know Goku never caught the Frieza disc. But Just saying if he could redirect it or something like with a beam.

Other than that I think the discs should be delayable or something. Like slow it down or maybe blow them up or something! Because Lots of people aiming to at least hurt someone are getting owned by discs.

(Me as the biggest lol)

But I mean if frieza could just like throw a disc and maybe make a new one after he threw that one instead of waiting for it to finish itd be all cool. so that way he could just like Throw multiple ones and then by the time the other disc was about to come back he could throw another or some crap.

lAtA! :shocked: :notice: :\ :notice: :devgrin: :notice: :no:

Best answers
this idea was suggested many times befor (search if u dont belive me)

disks are the easyest to avoid ..

and if you are playing with avrage players(or better)
it will be VERY hard to hit someone with it

why make it harder??

Best answers
Well Why not make the game more like the show mmm...?

If people can catch the discs then make the discs like go faster then. And besides that I've gotten owned more than 50times by a disc in one game. (This was like in 2 hours max at most). The people were going godly in the game because of the damn kills. Its like using the kamehame attack. People spam the hell out of it. And alot of the time miss. But why not just be able to block a kamehame like how you block a disc except throw it back mm? You can do that with a kamehame, because it'd just make it more fair. And well krillin is just *** and so is freiza since he isnt at final form yet. (Should be able to go into 4th I think)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that was barely legible. The unique point of a disc is that it's a one-hit kill and it's unblockable, it's Krillin's trump card. I think if disc-catching is added then it should only be for Frieza only as he can control his. If you implement it for Krillin then he'd be forced to spam the split-beam, people would get good at it, everyone would moan and a few months after v1.3 we'll be seeing a 'Tone down the Split-Beam' suggestion thread.

Best answers
Blocking disks...
No offence but what a stupid idea, As vegeta in normal form , if somone throws as disk at me I can WALK out the way , and if it comes from behing , HOW IS BLOCKING GONNA HELP!? ...
While Chargeing A gallit gun you can walk out the way of a disk and watch it wizz past without worrying if it'll get close enough to make the wind blow through your hair...

I'm useing Vegta as a Example for a slow character... as he's not the speedyest devil in the game ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom