Disable tripple teleport

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey team (coders (harSens)) ...
I've got a suggestions, too make the ******* weaker ...
it's unfair to bind any key with 3 or more (or less) teleports ...

I think it's ok to make a lil time difference to teleport ... maybe about 150 ms ... I think this would be ok ...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not familiar with this "triple" teleport thing. But you can bind a key to do just about anything. And teleporting is a huge part of dbz.

Limiting teleportation would be silly.

Best answers
i think he means the pppl who bind a key that will use three teleports at the same time hence giving them an ultra speed boost unfairly

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Auctally if u want to knwo the command it is:
(i admit i use it but i only use 2)

Its not really unfair cus it takes 2x the ki to use.
it was liek i used 2 at once but i stil ahve to recharge.

All you have to do is jsut wear them out.'
If you wnat the command i will pm it to you
theres too many open eyeso_o

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't give that crap out. Even though it takes two times the ki to do two times the teleportation, the fact that it's instant and there's no way to avoid it on the recieving end makes it an unfair advantage for the attacker. Don't go being the vigilante hero and giving people script information. They can look it up on their own.

Best answers
I agree with boyster on this one. Can't people play the game the way it was made? Why are people always looking to add 'extras' to make themselves better at the game? Wouldnt it be better to actually take the time to play ESF and become beter that way?

Best answers
i agree with boyster too, dammit all those people with the block/counter attack scripts and teleport scripts need to learn how to really play the game, teleporting three times in one key press is not how the game is made, they obviously made the teleport distance the distance that it is to make it fair... geez get some skill damnit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom